Parasailing and jet skiing in the south of Lanzarote
See Lanzarote from the top at parasailing over the sea and afterwards rock the waves with the jet ski!
Parasailing- and jet skiing-package in the south of Lanzarote - an unforgettable adventure!
If you want to combine several watersports activities, you can save a lot of money. Go parasailing, where you are pulled by a boat with a parachute and lifted up in the heights to show you the fantastic views over Lanzarote. Afterwards go for a fun ride with the jet ski in the sea and jump over the waves. Fun guaranteed! No previous experience is required for both activities. Since you'll drive the jetski in a zone on the water, you don't need any boating license.
You can choose from two locations for the watersports package in Lanzarote:
- Puerto del Carmen
- Playa Blanca
- Parasailing is available from the age of 8 years
- Jet skiing is available from the age of 18 years (with parent's consent from 16 years)
Choose from the following options:
- Option 1: 1 person parasailing 10 minutes + 1 person jet ski 20 minutes
- Option 2: 2 people parasailing 10 minutes + 2 people together on one jet ski 20 minutes
- Option 3: 2 people parasailing 10 minutes + 2 people each on one jet ski 20 minutes
- Ticket price watersports package 1: parasailing 10 minutes + 1 jetski 20 minutes in Lanzarote - per person: 90 €
- Ticket price watersports package 2: parasailing 10 minutes + 1 double-seated jetski 20 minutes in Lanzarote - 2 people: 130 €
- Ticket price watersports package 3: parasailing 10 minutes + 2 jetski 20 minutes in Lanzarote - 2 people: 160 €
- The station in Playa Blanca is closed from 01. - 15. November and from 16. November until 31. May the station is closed Sundays and Mondays
- The stations Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca are closed on 25. December and 01. January
- All other times, the watersports center is open!
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.