- Adventure park Bilbao in Basque Country - per person (starting from height 1,45m)22.-€
- Adventure park Bilbao in Basque Country - per child (6+, minimum height 1,10m)17.-€
Overview / General Information
Great themepark in Basque country
Forestal Park Bilbao is located in Bizkaia and offers a great theme park with adventure and cable car lines, excitement, fun and nature for everyone.
- Opening hours: weekends, public holidays and school holidays 10 AM to 6.30 PM (*last entry)
- Please note: wear comfortable clothing that covers the knees, sports shoes, tie long hair together, sports gloves (optional)
- Languages: English, Spanish, Basque
- Introduction, complete equipment
- saftey crew
Option 1: Family course in Bilbao
This course is primarily suitable for families, schoolchildren and adults who want to try a high ropes course for the first time. There are 4 different routes, which increase in difficulty and height. Various footbridges, suspension bridges and nets await you. There are 4 cable cars and a Zipline with 180 m and a total of 25 obstacles.
- Access: for unaccompanied children 9 years and older
- Duration: ~ 2 hours
- Conditions: Minimum size of 1.10 m
Option 2: Sportive course in Bilbao
The sporty course is ideal for teenagers and adults who want to have a bit more fun in the high ropes course. There are 44 obstacles on the 4 circuits, which increase in difficulty and height. 4 cable cars and 1 Zipline with 200 m. Additionally 2 Tarzan lianas.
- Access for unaccompanied: children 13 years and older
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Conditions: Minimum size of 1.45 m
- Arrival 15 minutes before
- Be patient, there are days that we have many people, we do our best to serve you all in time and the best we can, help us please.
- Head for the reception
- Fill out the conditions document Read the regulation
- Watch the children and form a group.
- Go to the restroom if you need, before equip yourself.
- If you are not going to participate you can access the facilities, you will have to stay out of the arrival areas of tirolinas and on the paths marked for companions.
- Minimum age 6 years
- Normal fitness level
- No fear of heights
Please bring along:
Snacks, sturdy, closed-toe shoes, sports- / hiking shoes, suitable clothing, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks
Great adventure park near Bilbao: spectacular cable cars from Bizkaia
Forestal Park Bilbao is located in the beautiful Basque Country of Spain. This is a place where you can climb at different heights, slide on cable cars or swing the Tarzan Liane. These breathtaking climbing games take place at height and the high ropes course in Bilbao offers you the most interesting cable cars between the trees up to 200 m! This adventurous theme park is only 8 minutes from the centre of Bilbao and is located in the recreation area of Akarlanda. You can get there easily by public transport or by your own car, as there are plenty of parking spaces on the large grounds of the Forestal Park.
Experience this incomparable environment of the most visited recreation areas of Bizkaia with a view of the whole Txorierri valley and the mountains Udalatx and Anboto. Cross bridges, climb nets, stairs, climbing walls and jump through obstacles. At full speed you can get your personal adrenalin kick from the big cable cars and fly over the treetops. What a gigantic experience!
Choose between the family course or the somewhat challenging variant, the sports course and enjoy up to 3 hours of fun with family, friends or your employees. Because this climbing event is also super suitable for incentives and the most different teamwork units. Release your adrenalin and feel the feeling of happiness!
The Forestal Park Bilbao offers its visitors an unforgettable experience with excitement, fun, team spirit and sporting activity!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?