Top prices on tickets for Aqua Natura in Benidorm
Get yourselves geared up for an amazing day at a water park in Benidorm. Aqua Natura is in the Costa Blanca and is the number one spot for slides and waves for kids and grownups alike.
Ticket Aqua Natura Benidorm INFO
- Aqua Natura Benidorm Ticket - per adult (13-59)33.-€
- Aqua Natura Benidorm Ticket - per child (4-12) / per senior (60+)27.-€
Ticket day package: Aqua Natura + Terra Natura Benidorm (one day) INFO
- Aqua Natura + Terra Natura Benidorm Tickets - per adult (13-59 years)44.-€
- Aqua Natura + Terra Natura Benidorm Tickets - per child (4-12) / per senior (60+)36.-€
Option 1: Benidorm Aqua Natura Water Park Tickets
Have a fun-filled day out in Benidorm at the Aqua Natura on the Costa Blanca. This exquisitely designed water park has absolutely everything needed to make this family outing one to remember. There is something for everyone at Aqua Natura Benidorm. The little ones can play in the kids' area and make the most of the fountains and slides and the grownups can chill out in the spa and sunbathing areas.
Aqua Natura Benidorm opening hours:
- 30. April to 31. May from 11:00 am to 05:30 pm
- 01 to 30 June daily from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm / on weekends until 7:30 pm
- July and August daily from 10.30 am to 07.30 pm
- 02. to 15. September daily from 10:30 am to 06:30 pm
- 21. September to 31. October daily from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm
- Months: 30th of April - 31st of October
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Benidorm
- Admission to the swimming pool, the beach, the spa area, the lighthouse, the slides, the wave pool, the relaxation areas, the children's area and the restaurants and bars.
- Entry fees
- Life guards, changing rooms and the customer service office.
Option 2: Day Combi Ticket Aqua Natura Water Park & Zoo Terra Natura
With the combined ticket you are well equipped for a day trip to Benidorm: you can first visit the Aqua Natura water park and then also visit the neighbouring Terra Natura Zoo with your combined ticket. The ticket is valid for visiting both parks in one day.
- Opening hours Terra Natura Park: January, February, November, December: Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 10:30 am to 5:00 pm; March: daily from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm / from 4 to 14 March only until 5:00 pm; April to May: daily from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm / weekend until 07:00 pm; June: daily from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm / weekend until 08:00 pm; July and August: daily from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm; September: daily from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm / from 16 September to 07:00 pm; October: daily from 10:30 am to 07:00 pm / from 14 October to 06:00 pm
- Entry fees
Option 3: Combined day ticket (all-inclusive) Aqua Natura & Zoo Terra Natura
Visit the zoo and the water park in Benidorm in one day and get in addition to the entrance tickets a menu and 2 drinks. The catering voucher is redeemable in one of the two parks.
- Entry fees, meal, drinks
- Feel free to bring along your own food to Aqua Park Benidorm and eat it in the picnic areas. Please keep in mind that cans and glass bottles are forbidden.
- Parking is €5 per car.
- Group discounts can be applied for parties of more than 20.
- Under 12's must be accompanied by an adult.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker
Visit the water park in Benidorm and take advantage of the super slides at Aqua Natura on the Costa Blanca
Spend a day at the water park on the Costa Blanca and make the most of the 40,000 m² which are jam-packed with attractions for the young and the old. The water slides wind their way around the park and add up to 1km of sliding action in Aqua Natura. Pick from a bunch of fun things to do in Benidorm at its wicked water park as there are family slides, tube slides, slides for kids and even slides to race on. There is plenty of fun to be had with the amazing adrenaline rushes you’ll experience over and over again in Aqua Natura Park Benidorm! Learn how to swim just like a mermaid at the mermaid swimming school and get closer than ever before to the sea lions and you’re sure to fall in love with them – these two extra treats are not part of the standard admission and only run from May to October. Get your kicks with the foam parties for even more fun in the sun in Benidorm at its water park. There are plenty of options when it comes to what to eat and drink at Aqua Natura. Bring along a picnic in your backpack or try out something at one of the restaurants or snack bars. Spend a refreshing and relaxing day at Benidorm’s water park.
If you’d rather put your feet up for a bit feel free to head over to the beach to catch the rays at the water park. Benidorm Aqua Natura also has waterfalls to admire and a spa area to relax in – you can even catch sight of the lighthouse that is in the complex. The jacuzzi is a top pick with the adults as are the massage jets – relax to the max. When relaxing gets old, crank up the volume on the waterslides and at the wicked wave pool. Benidorm Aqua Park has an awesome children's area (max. 0.9m depth) with all kinds to get up to such as water slides, XXL water buckets, interactive games at the water castle with a moat and hidden pirate treasure. Toddlers can play for hours on end in the shallow water under the supervision of their parents and under the watch of the life guards. Getaway and have a blast all day long in Benidorm with your loved ones at Aqua Natura. Please keep an eye on the opening hours at Aqua Natura as they vary throughout the year. Cut out the middle man and come from Alicante by rental car. Make it a day to remember and for all the right reasons!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. A reservation is not required but we recommend checking opening hours before going on the tour/excursion.
Customer Reviews Top prices on tickets for Aqua Natura in Benidorm
Worked wellOrdered online, got the tickets and a Maps link really fast, by email, on the phone at the entry and worked without any problems. Had lots of fun in the waterpark with 2yo and 5yo kids. Recommended
Worked wellOrdered online, got the tickets and a Maps link really fast per email, showed them on the phone at the entry and worked without any problems. Had lots of fun in the waterpark with 2yo and 5yo kids. Recommended
water parkhave seen bigger und cooler parks around Europe even though it was great fun with my girlfriends
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?