2 in 1 tour in Rhodes: scuba diving and bike tour from Kallithea
Here you get not only 1 activity, but 2! Diving and cycling in Rhodes - a pleasure for everyone who wants to be active during their holidays!
- Cycling and scuba diving in Rhodes - per person (from 12 years)175.-€
Booking option: Active by the sea in Rhodes while diving and cycling
A private excursion with a bike tour and scuba diving on Rhodes popular north-east coast awaits you. You start in the morning in your hotel in the surroundings of Rhodes City or directly at the meeting point in Kallithea and cycle comfortably to Anthony Quinn's Bay, where you can dive, swim and relax. At the end you enjoy a traditional lunch in a tavern.
Itinerary of the tour
- approx. 11:00 AM - start at the meeting point or hotel pick up with air-conditioned vehicles
- approx. 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - bike tour
- approx. 01:00 to 01:30 PM - diving
- approx. 01:30 to 02:30 PM - swimming and relaxation
- approx. 02:30 to 03:30 PM - lunch
- approx. 04:00 PM - arrival at your hotel
- Duration: ~ 5 hours
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: April - November
- Languages: English, Greek
- Difficulty level: easy
- Pick-up included in the price from: Rhodes City
- Starting points: Rhodes City, Kallithea
- Details: length of the bike course approx. 17 km / duration of the try dive approx. 30 min.
- Private / exclusive hike for 2 to 7 persons
- Bike, professional bicycle guide, professional dive instructor, bike-safety equipment, scuba diving equipment, snack, traditional lunch, water and soft drinks (1 soda, Fanta Orange or Cola), accident insurance for the bike tour
- It is a private / exclusive tour with min. 2 and max. 7 persons.
- Transfers from other regions is possible on request and for an extra charge.
- A training report and medical questionnaire must be completed on site (some medical problems may exclude a candidate from participating in the program).
- The tour is in English, other languages are available on request.
- Catering details: lunch with local dishes (e.g. Greek salad, feta cheese, eggplant salad, meatballs, stuffed vine leaves ("Dolmadakia"), chickpea cake ("Pittaroudia"), tzatziki, fresh fried potatoes, pumpkin balls - all prepared with Greek olive oil, handmade Rhodian snack "Melekouni" (honey-sesame bar)
- The organiser reserves the right to make minor changes to the programme in case of unfavourable conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Minimum age 12 years
- Before the tour you will receive a consent form, which must be signed.
- No mobility restrictions
- No health restrictions
Please bring along:
Passport, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, sports- / hiking shoes, suitable clothing, spare clothes, hat, backpack, camera
A great combination: diving in Rhodes and cycling along the north-east coast
Spend a wonderful day at the sea together with your loved ones, make a nice bike tour along the northeast coast of the Greek island and discover the impressive underwater world of the Aegean Sea while scuba diving in Rhodes. The exclusive tour is just the right thing for anyone who not only wants to sizzle in the sun during their holiday, but also go on a discovery tour. You can either be picked up at your hotel in Rhodes City or come directly to the meeting point in Kallithea, about 7 km away. There you cycle with your guide along the palm-fringed beach of the charming tourist village, which is known for its thermal baths, which were already very popular in ancient times. You will pass several coves framed by rocks with beautiful green water that sparkles in the sun. Your guide will provide you with information about the country and its people. The bike tour in Rhodes takes you past Faliraki, a popular seaside town with magnificent beaches, until you finally reach the picturesquely situated Anthony Quinn's Bay, which offers impressive beauty and will captivate you.
There the scuba diving in Rhodes takes place. You do not need any prior knowledge and can use the introductory dive to find out whether you are enthusiastic about this popular water sport. As an experienced diver you can also participate in the tour. A qualified diving instructor is at your side and will instruct you at the beginning. Discover the fascinating underwater world in the dream bay, see colorful fish, sunken sculptures and much more. Experience the indescribable feeling when you float through the crystal-clear water amidst shoal of fish while diving in Rhodes. After the dive you can enjoy the delightful bay while swimming and relaxing on the beach.
The beautiful excursion comes to a worthy conclusion and you visit in Kallithea a tavern situated at the sea, in which you are served a traditional lunch. Here you can talk about the exciting impressions of the day. Scuba diving in Rhodes and discovering the coastal landscape on a bicycle tour from Kallithea is definitely a holiday highlight that you will take home with you in your mind. The Mediterranean scenery, the chirping of cicadas, the sound of the waves, the scent of pine forests, the aroma of Rhodian dishes and the fresh sea brew - all this awaits you on this beautiful tour on Rhodes' northeast coast.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?