Comfortable boat trip along the Epirus region
An approximately 10-to12-hour boat trip for a day through the idyllic Greek islands of the Ionian Sea with their beautiful coastal towns and picturesque lagoons.
From Corfu port: boat trip to the Blue Lagoon, Syvota Islands & Parga - without transfer
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h - 1 adult (13+)27.-€
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h - 1 child (6-12 yrs.) 14.-€
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
From Corfu port: boat trip to the Blue Lagoon, Syvota Islands & Parga - with transfer
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h, incl. transfer - 1 adult (13+)33.-€
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h, incl. transfer - 1 child (6-12 yrs.) 17.-€
- Blue Lagoon & Parga from Corfu Port - ca. 10-12 h, incl. transfer - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
Booking option: Blue Lagoon boat trip starting from Corfu
You book a 10- to 11-hour mini-cruise in the Ionian Sea during which you get to know the old town of Corfu and the picturesque town of Parga and its Venetian fortresses. In Parga there is a 2.5- to 3-hour stay in the country with the city, beaches, lunch and a visit to the Oracle of Acheron. The return journey takes place around the islands of Syvota with a stop for a swim in the Blue Lagoon, where the film of the same name was shot. The professional guide and the comfortable ship will accompany you throughout the day with interesting details and all the necessities of the trip.
- Boat capacity: 250 persons
- Hours: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Days: Thursday
- Months: May - October
- Languages: German, English, Italian, French, Russian
- Pick-up included in the price from: Corfu
- Starting points: Corfu City
- Transfer (if the corresponding booking option was selected), skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), professional guide, insurance, boat ride, final cleaning, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- For each zone in Corfu there is a meeting point and a pick-up time - the transfer takes between 20 and 120 minutes depending on the location of your hotel.
- If you arrive by yourself, you will find 24-hour parking at the port of Corfu.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, snacks, hat, backpack, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks, snorkeling equipment
Beautiful boat trip from Corfu: Swim in the Blue Lagoon of Sivota
Inevitably one connects Greece with the Mediterranean Sea, furthermore also with the Ionian Sea. So why not combine your holiday in Corfu with a cruise along the coast of Epirus and to the picturesque little islands? With the shuttle service you start your holiday event directly at the hotel from Corfu city. The coach takes you to the port of Corfu, where your cruise ship is already waiting for you and accompanies you on the journey with a lot of comfort. Move freely between the free foredeck and the viewing deck, each with seating to enjoy the view of the picturesque coastal landscape and the blue, clear sea. Or take advantage of the numerous facilities on the closed, air-conditioned main deck with TV, DVD player, music, sanitary facilities and changing rooms. At the self-service bar you will find all kinds of drinks such as coffee, refreshments and alcoholic beverages.
The multilingual, professional guide, who accompanies and cares for you, welcomes you to the trip itself. To get you started, there is a short tour of Corfu from the sea to admire the historic old town and the two Venetian fortresses protecting the harbour. Passing the Kanoni peninsula, picturesque little coastal villages and the islands of Sivota, you will enter the breathtaking Syvota cave - including ship! The first stop is at Parga, "Princess" of Epirus. 2.5 to 3 hours you can explore the Venetian castle there, the winding alleys of the old town or the beach 5 minutes away and enjoy your free time. There is a wide range of interesting stories about the attractions of this city. It is recommended to have lunch in one of the restaurants with sea views and to visit the oracle of Acheron, the mythical entrance to the underworld, 15 kilometres away. Continue to the famous Blue Lagoon of Syvota and around the small islands.
In the bay with the crystal clear water, where the film of the same name "Blue Lagoon" was shot, you can refresh yourself with a 50 to 70 minute stay in the sea. Children must be accompanied by adults and the duration depends on the weather. From the Blue Lagoon from Sivota back to Corfu we go directly without any further stop, but with a splendid day full of memories in our luggage. An all-day experience at sea for the whole family!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?