Algarve Coastal and Cave Tour
The Algarve is a coastal landscape with enchanting beaches and bays and impressive cliffs and caves. On the catamaran trip you will be on the water for 3 hours and can admire and photograph this treasure in peace.
Low season – 1 Nov. to 31 March
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Nov. - 31 Mar. - per person (from 11+)29.90€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Nov. - 31 Mar. - per person (3-10 years)19.-€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Nov. - 31 Mar. - per person (0-2 years)0.-€
Mid Season – 1 April to 15 July and 15 Sept. to 31 Oct
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Apr - 15 Jul. & 15 Sep. - 31 Oct. - per person (from 11+)29.90€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Apr - 15 Jul. & 15 Sep. - 31 Oct. - per person (3-10 y.)19.-€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 1 Apr - 15 Jul. & 15 Sep. - 31 Oct. - per person (0-2 years)0.-€
High season – 16 July to 14 September
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 16 Jul. - 14 Sep. - per person (from 11+)34.-€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 16 Jul. - 14 Sep. - per person (3-10 years)22.50€
- Coastal and cave tour Algarve - 16 Jul. - 14 Sep. - per person (0-2 years)0.-€
Booking option: 3-hour catamaran tour in the Algarve with cave ride
Experience the magnificent coastal landscape of the Algarve on a 3-hour catamaran trip. The ship leaves Albufeira and heads for Benagil. The famous rock cave is one of the most popular sights in Portugal. This natural wonder, known as the cathedral, can only be reached by boat or by swimming. The catamaran has glass panels so that you can watch the life in the sea from the boat. Depending on the weather and swell, a swim stop is included.
- January - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 01:30 pm
- February - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 02:00 pm
- March - Daily at 02:00 pm
- April / May - Daily at 10: 30 am and 2:30 pm
- June - Daily at 10.30 am, 2.30 pm / on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday also at 5 pm
- July/August - Daily at 10:30 am, 2:30 pm / on Wednesday and Sunday also at 5 pm
- September - Daily at 10:30 am, 2:30 pm / on Wednesday and Sunday also at 5 pm
- October - Daily at 10:30 am. and 02:30 pm.
- November - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 01:30 pm
- December - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 01:30 pm
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Months: January - December
- Languages: German, English, French, Portuguese
- Starting points: Albufeira
- Pick-up: The transfer is free in the Albufeira region between Falésia and Galé (mid and high season only)
- Skipper, fuel, insurance, boat ride, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
The catamaran has a capacity of 100 passengers and is wheelchair accessible. Wifi is also available on board.
It is not allowed to bring food or drink on board. Baby food and drinks for children up to 3 years are excluded.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, camera
Boat trip in the Algarve - by catamaran to the caves of Benagil
The Benagil cave has often been chosen as one of the most beautiful in the world and when you glide under the legendary dome of this dignified rock cave on the boat at the latest, you will only be able to confirm this choice. The atmosphere in this mysterious room under stone is breathtaking. On the Algarve boat trip from Albufeira you have the opportunity to see this hidden natural wonder at the beach of the same name "Praia de Benagi" at close range. The tidal cave tour is a highlight of every Algarve coastal tour by catamaran. Comfortable seats on the sunny side and a spacious lookout deck are among the amenities on board, along with Wifi and a bar.
The Algarve is Portugal's number 1 holiday destination, with its wide sandy beaches and many hours of sunshine throughout the year, making it a popular holiday destination all year round, especially for families with children. In addition, there is a wide range of excursions and activities in the Algarve, which make your holiday in Portugal intensive and varied. A boat tour in the Algarve is not only recommended because of the cave landscape in Benagil. Especially the change between steep coast, lonely bay, wild landscapes and lively promenades makes the coast so lively and the panorama from the water so unforgettable.
With a boat trip in the Algarve you buy your ticket for a lasting holiday memory. If the weather and the waves allow it, the anchor will also be laid out for a swim stop on this tour. So bring your bathing clothes. So you can cool off for a moment and enjoy the clear waters of the Algarve coast. After the cave tour in Benagil, the boat heads back along the coast towards Albufeira and you can once again capture with the camera the many wonderful views from the water side.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Algarve Coastal and Cave Tour
Loved itThe caves are really impressive. Well worth it!
Nice tourWe enjoyed the tour and had a good day. Thank you!
GoodA nice trip. The caves are almost a must ...
GutEin schöner Ausflug. Die Höhlen sind ja quasi Pflichtprogramm...
Great family outingThe kids found the cave totally impressive and swimming afterwards was also great. It was great fun!
Toller FamilienausflugDie Kinder fanden die Höhle total beeindruckend und das Schwimmen danach war auch toll. Hat rundum Spaß gemacht!
Nice tourThe caves are very impressive. It´s worth it.
Schöne TourDie Höhlen sind sehr beeindruckend. Lohnt sich.
OKThe boat looks emptier and smaller than it is in the pictures. But for the price it´s ok and we had a good time.
okDas Boot sieht auf den Bildern leerer und kleiner aus, als es ist. Aber für den Preis ist das schon ok und wir hatten eine gute Zeit.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?