With the catamaran on the way from Gandia harbour
Experience a quiet, leisurely cruise on a catamaran with meals on the Mediterranean Sea off the Spanish coast of Valencia near Gandia.
- Catamaran trip with paella from Gandia - 2 h - per adult (18 - 60 years)25.-€
- Catamaran trip with paella from Gandia - 2 h - per teenager (11 - 17 years)20.-€
- Catamaran trip with paella from Gandia - 2 h - per child (4-10 years)15.-€
- Catamaran trip with paella from Gandia - 2 h - per senior (60+)20.-€
- Catamaran trip with paella from Gandia - 2 h - per infant (0-3 years)0.-€
Booking option: Catamaran trip starting from Port Gandia
Enjoy a delicious typical Valencian paella on board the spacious catamaran "Estrella Fugaz" and sail along the bay of Gandia in the province of Valencia. A swim stop is included to complete this wonderful sailing trip.
- Capacity: up to 250 persons
- Duration: ~ 2 hours
- Hours: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: July - August
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Swim stop(s), toilet on board
- Menu paella: mixed salad, ham croquettes, Valencian Paella, bread, dessert fruit) and a drink (beer or sangria or soft drink
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, hat, backpack
A wonderful sea voyage near Valencia: off the Azahar coast near Gandia catamaran sailing
The sun warms your skin, the sea air tickles your nose and the sound of the sea echoes in your ears. An idea that one likes to put oneself into to relax. Here, off the Spanish coast Costa Azahar near Gandia, catamaran sailing does exactly that justice. Lean back for 2 hours in this cosy yet adventurous atmosphere and let the world drive past you. And this in the truest sense, because during the excursion you can not only enjoy the sun and the sea, but also stay in the calm waters near the coast between the lighthouse of Cullera in the north and the Cape of San Antonio in the south - and can thus admire both and the whole coast off Gandia in between.
The cape of San Antonio is a truly impressive promontory that rises into the Mediterranean. Up to 162m high limestone cliffs rise here almost vertically from the waves. The view from above over the sea is as impressive as the view of the majestic rocks from the water. The lighthouse of Cullera is not of impressive size, but in excellent condition and built in typical Spanish style. While digesting all these great impressions, you will drive in front of Gandia at the catamaran friendly supported by a typical country food. There is an excellent paella that is eaten on board. The catamaran Estrella Fugaz serves not only as a viewing platform, but also as a floating restaurant along the Valencian coast. A wonderful experience for you and your family or friends.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?