Catamaran tour from Dénia and Jávea along the coast of the Costa Blanca
On the Catamaran tour from Denia or Javea, you will sail very close to the coastline so that you can admire the scenery, cliffs and capes that you will pass from close up.
Short Catamaran Tour from Jávea - capes of the Costa Blanca
- Catamaran tour from Jávea on the Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per adult (11+ years)34.-€
- Catamaran tour from Jávea / Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per senior (65+ years)28.-€
- Catamaran tour from Jávea on the Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per child (0-10 years)22.-€
Long Catamaran Tour from Denia - capes of the Costa Blanca
- Catamaran tour from Dénia on the Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per adult (11+ years)39.-€
- Catamaran tour from Dénia / Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per senior (65+ years)34.-€
- Catamaran tour from Dénia on the Costa Blanca "3 capes" - per child (0-10 years)29.-€
Booking option: Catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea "3 capes"
Experience a beautiful catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea and explore the picturesque coastal landscape from the sea. At the start in Dénia the boat trip at the Costa Blanca takes a little longer. Drive past the Montgó Nature Park to Jávea. Further guests will board the catamaran tour and continue along the rocky coastline, passing 3 famous capes and the small Isla del Portixol.
- May & June: Thursday at 10:00 am & 03:30 pm
- July & August: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 am & 3:30 pm
- September: Wednesday and Saturday at 10:00 am & 3:30 pm
- May & June: Thursday at 10:45 am & 04:15 pm
- July & August: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:45 am & 04:15 pm
- September: Wednesday and Saturday at 10:45 am & 04:15 pm
- Duration: from Denia: approx. 4 hours / from Javea: approx. 2,5 hours
- Months: 4th of June - 28th of September
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Dénia, Jávea
- Swim stop(s), snorkeling equipment, insurance, boat ride, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
- It is not permitted to bring your own drinks or coolers on board.
- For snorkeling equipment, a deposit of 10 Euro is required.
- Capacity of the motor catamaran: 30 persons
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, waterproof camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Coastal sightseeing during a catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea on the Costa Blanca
You can start the catamaran tour in Dénia or in Jávea, depending on what is more accessible for you and how long you want to be on board the motor catamaran. The tour takes 1.5 hours longer from Denia, as the guests departing from Jávea are collected during the trip. During the longer boat tour, you will first pass through the Parque Natural del Montgó, which stretches between Dénia and Jávea on the Costa Blanca and impresses with its scenic attractions. Afterwards you reach the first cape, the Capo de San Antonio. The excursion will take you past the 160-metre-high cliff that slopes steeply into the sea, which is located on the edge of the Montgó Nature Park and whose lighthouse immediately catches the eye - a beautiful photo motif for your holiday album! The catamaran now heads for the nearby Jávea to bring more passengers on board. The Catamaran tour from Dénia and Jávea will take you further along the rocky coast, past the famous beach of Playa del Arenal and the small island of Portixol, which is located in the bay of the same name only about 300 metres from the coast, to the next cape, the Capo de San Martin. You can admire the cliffs rising out of the sea at close quarters and experience a fantastic coastal scenery.
At a beautiful spot on the coast of the Costa Blanca, which can vary, the boat moors at the Catamaran Tour from Dénia and Jávea and you can refresh yourself in the crystal clear sea and explore the colourful underwater world while snorkeling. It's worth it, because the region is popular with divers! The equipment for the sea discovery tour will be provided on board against a deposit. Jump into water directly from the catamaran or enjoy sunbathing on deck, always with the stunning coastline in front of your eyes. There are deckchairs on board which invite you to relax. You can buy drinks at the bar. After a 1-hour bathing stop, the catamaran tour continues from Dénia and Jávea to the 3rd imposing Cape of the Costa Blanca, the Capo de la Nao, which separates the two bays of Alicante and Valencia. Here, too, a lighthouse is enthroned on the high cliff, the Faro de Capo de la Nao. On the return trip of the catamaran along the Costa Blanca, first the guests from Jávea and then the guests from Dénia are dropped off. Experience a beautiful excursion, which is especially captivating by the wonderful panoramic views of the Spanish coastal landscape.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?