Catamaran tour off the coast of Dénia
On course with the wind: the short catamaran tour from Dénia doesn't have a fixed route. Depending on the direction of the wind, the skipper will take one way or another and guide you with the catamaran to the most beautiful spots of this fantastic coastal region.
- Short catamaran tour from Dénia - per adult (11+)18.-€
- Short catamaran tour from Dénia - per senior (65+)15.-€
- Short catamaran tour from Dénia - per child (4-10 yrs)11.-€
- Short catamaran tour from Dénia - per infant (0-3 yrs)0.-€
Booking option: 1,5-hour catamaran tour along the coast of Dénia
The best way to relax and enjoy the city with its impressive coastline from the sea is a short catamaran tour from Dénia. Depending on the wind direction, you either sail along the picturesque sandy beaches or along the cliffs towards the Cape of Sant Antoni. Enjoy the splendid view of the city with the mountains in the background, the castle of Dénia and the imposing cliffs with their sea caves and small hidden coves.
- 01.05. - 31.05.: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday - 5.30 pm
- 01.06. - 30.06.: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday - 5:30 pm
- 01.07. - 13.09.: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday - 5:30 pm
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Hours: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Months: 2nd of May - 13th of September
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Dénia
- Insurance, boat ride, bar / cafeteria on board
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, sun blocker, suitable clothing, camera
Beautiful sea views: Short catamaran tour from Dénia
With a spirit of discovery off the Spanish coast: experience a short catamaran tour in front of Dénia, an entertaining break on the Mediterranean Sea and the impressions of this wonderful harbour city from the water. Let the wind guide you in this 1.5 hour game in the truest sense of the word. The short catamaran tour has no fixed course. Before starting in Dénia, the skipper will decide which way under sail is the best choice. In any case, this coastal tour on the Costa Blanca offers unique views of one of the most beautiful holiday regions.
With a little distance to the bustling port, the local mountain Montgó unfolds its full impact. Like a fortress, the massif rises up behind the houses. And you will be able to admire the castle of Dénia as it rises vigilantly on the hill above the city. Photomotive offers the short catamaran tour from Dénia literally on every sea mile. Cape Sant Antoni is also an impressive landmark on the seaside. The limestone rock climbs more than 160 metres into the air and then gently merges into the water. A historic lighthouse towers above.
The modern catamaran, on which you will experience this boat trip on the Costa Blanca, offers comfortable seats and reclining areas on the nets. There you glide directly over the Mediterranean Sea. A wonderful feeling. There is also a bar service on board. With a drink in your hand, you can sit back and relax and enjoy this short catamaran tour from Dénia. The scenery and the ambience on the water make this short trip a special moment in your holiday on the Costa Blanca.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?