Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos Island
The modern catamaran for up to 12 persons allows an exclusive catamaran tour from Corralejo on Fuerteventura for small groups like family, friends or as a company event on Fuerteventura.
Boat tour with meeting at the harbour
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - no pick-up - per person (age 12+) 65.-€
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - no pick-up - per person (age 4-11) 38.-€
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - no pick-up - per person (age 0-3) 0.-€
Boat tour with pick up
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - with pick-up - per person (age 12+) 65.-€
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - with pick-up - per person (age 4-11) 38.-€
- Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos - 4h - with pick-up - per person (age 0-3) 0.-€
Booking option: Catamaran tour from Corralejo to Lobos Island
Set sail on the modern and comfortably equipped sailing ship. On this catamaran tour from Corralejo on Fuerteventura your journey begins either in the morning or in the afternoon and takes you from the Canarian port city out onto the sunny sea. Enjoy the trip on the waves with a stop at the coast of the island of Lobos, where you will be served a delicious paella with a sweet dessert made of fruit skewers. Drinks are included on the trip, as well as snorkeling equipment, kayak and SUP board.
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Starting points: Corralejo
- Pick up included: Corralejo (daily) / Caleta de Fuste (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
- Transfer, skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), snorkeling mask, life jacket, kayak, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), insurance, meal, drinks, toilet on board
Sailing shoes or shoes with bright, flat sole, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, spare clothes, backpack, waterproof camera
Comfortable catamaran tour from Corralejo - from Fuerteventura to the island of Lobos
The Spanish Canary Islands are becoming increasingly popular with tourists and now offer sophisticated logistics, many beautiful accommodations and a rich leisure program with various activities. This catamaran tour from Corralejo is one of the most beautiful ones. The skipper and the crew keep the modern sailing ship in perfect condition, are always friendly and eager and will try to put not only a smile on your face but also a wonderful memory in your mind. The tours take place in the morning or in the afternoon.
With the catamaran tour from Corralejo on Fuerteventura, you will set sail from the Canarian port city to the island of Lobos, which lies enchantingly off the coast. The island is also most viewed from this side, but if the weather is good, try to circumnavigate the island during this 4 hour trip, so that you get one of the rarer sights. On the coast of the island of Lobos there is also a longer stop with the possibility to enjoy the sunny sea. Rent the included snorkeling equipment, kayak or SUP board.
Meanwhile the crew prepares a culinary fascination. You will be served an excellent, mixed paella, a local speciality. For dessert there are delicious fruit skewers. Drinks are available during the entire cruise. There is something for everyone: red wine, white wine, beer, soft drinks and water. The catamaran tour from Corralejo is for up to 12 people and is suitable for a trip with family, friends or even for company events. From the island of Lobos it goes back to the harbour of Corralejo.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?