Great catamaran tour in the Valencia region with swimming stop
Join a relaxing bathing trip on the coast of Gandia by catamaran sailing. Cool refreshment and great sunbathing included.
- Catamaran tour with swimming stop, Gandia - 1,5 h - per person (11+)15.-€
- Catamaran tour with swimming stop, Gandia - 1,5 h - per senior (65+)13.-€
- Catamaran tour with swimming stop, Gandia- 1,5 h - per child (4-10 years)10.-€
- Catamaran tour with swimming stop, Gandia - 1,5 h - per child (0-3 years)0.-€
Booking option: Catamaran trip with swim stop from Gandia
You can learn how to enjoy the warm sun and the calm sea up close during a 1.5 h catamaran tour from Gandia. In Valencia on holiday in Spain, you will certainly want to visit the inviting Costa de Azahar on the Mediterranean and experience the many activities that are offered to you on the south-eastern coast of Spain. You can cool off with a swim stop.
- Capacity: up to 100 persons
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Months: 1st of May - 30th of September
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Swim stop(s), boat ride, toilet on board
- inflatables during anchoring
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
Swimwear, towel, snacks, hat, backpack, camera, drinks
Take the catamaran from Gandia near Valencia: Bathing trip on the Costa de Azahar
From May to September this special charter for boats opens its bathing season. In the quiet Costa de Azahar off Gandia you will sail by catamaran in a quiet bay between the headland with the lighthouse of Cullera and Cap San Antonio with its impressive limestone cliffs. On the 1.5-hour catamaran tour from Gandia, the skipper will take you out to the Mediterranean. The comfortable catamaran offers everything you need for a relaxing trip on the waves.
On the sun deck you can enjoy the view over a picturesque coast in Spain. The Costa de Azahar near Gandia in the Valencia area is a popular destination not least because of this. The cabin in the middle deck of the ship offers some protection from sun and wind on the shore side and allows you to immerse yourself in the sound of the ocean. But you can also explore one floor below - with an underwater view in the hull of the catamaran ship you can explore the underwater world without getting wet. If you don't want to do without diving into the gentle waves of the Mediterranean, you will get your money's worth when you stop for a swim on this catamaran tour in front of Gandia, without having to go to the full beaches. During the swim stop, air mattresses in different shapes are provided for the guests.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?