Family trip INFO
- Catamaran tour - category Gold - per person (ages 13+)59.-€
- Catamaran tour - category Gold - per child (ages 2-12 years)39.-€
Adult tour INFO
- Catamaran tour - category Platinum - adults only - per person (ages 18+)64.-€
Overview / General Information
Catamaran tour in Lanzarote, starting in the southeast in Puerto Calero
Unique catamaran tour with diverse offers in Lanzarote. Discover the beautiful bays of the southern coast!
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up included in the price from: Lanzarote East (Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen), Lanzarote South (Playa Blanca)
- Starting points: Lanzarote South (Puerto Calero)
- Transfer, skipper, swim stop(s), snorkeling equipment, life jacket, watersports possibilities, insurance
- Drinks and food: soft drinks, water, alcoholic drinks & savoury pasta, either with tuna or vegetarian sauce, salad and bread
Option 1: Category "Gold" - Family Trip
Option for adults and children: For children, a pirate game and fun with colours and makeup will be offered on board in order to give the parents time to relax on the catamaran tour.
- April to October: 10:00 - 14:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday / 14:30 - 18:30 on Monday & Thursday
- November to March: 11am - 3.00pm - Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Option 2: Category "Platinum" - Adult tour
Option only for adults, since there will be only adults on these tours where champagne cocktails will be served.
- April to October: 10am - 2pm - Monday & Thursday / 14:30 - 18:30 - Wednesday & Saturday
- November to March: 11am - 3pm - Monday & Thursday
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, backpack, waterproof camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Catamaran tour only for adults or as a family trip with a slide to the sea!
At this catamaran tour in Lanzarote you'll see the beautiful coast of the southeast from the seaside. Discover dreamlike bays, enjoy the sunshine on board and relax on the wide sea with views to the horizon. If you like, you can actively sail - the crew is happy to show you the most important sailing hand grips.
As soon as we reach the golden Papagayo beaches, we anchor for a relaxed swim- and lunch stop. You can either get into the water by the ladder or you use the slide on board of the catamaran to jump right into the refreshing water. At this catamaran tour, snorkelling equipment is provided for the guests - discover the fascinating underwater world of the island during the swim stop!
The big catamaran offers enough space for relaxing on the comfortable nets between the hulls, where you can sunbathe and rest. Due to the two hulls of the catamaran, it's very stable in the water. Along the coast of Lanzarote, you probably will see some dolphins swimming next to the catamaran. The dolphins love to play and jump into the waves created by the catamaran. Also pilot whales are likely to be seen.
- Costa Teguise (depending on the booked tour between 08:20-08:40 o'clock or 12:20 - 12:40 o'clock at various pick-up-points)
- Puerto del Carmen (depending on the booked tour between 09:00 - 09:15 o'clock or 13:00 - 13:15 o'clock at various pick-up-points)
- Playa Blanca (depending on the booked tour between 08:10 - 08:35 o'clock or 12:15 - 12:35 o'clock at various pick-up-points)
At the catamaran tour in Lanzarote, also jet skis will be available for cruising through the bay and along the coast. The jet skis can be booked on board of the catamaran from a professional trainer.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Catamaran tour in Lanzarote, starting in the southeast in Puerto Calero
Adult-only was top-notchWe chatted to someone from Sunbonoo using their chat service and told them what we were looking for and they came up with this tour. We had a wonderful evening and it was one of our favourite things from our holiday.
Fantastic face paintThe kids were chuffed to bits with the games and the chance to get their faces painted. I enjoyed a cheeky beer whilst they were having a great time.
Face-painting was a good shoutMy kids were in their element, what with the face-painting and the slide – they were worn out afterwards and we slept soundly that night. My wife had a chance to sunbathe without being interrupted by the kids; it was a winner all round.
Champs and sun = sortedI had an amazing day. I was sunbathing and drinking champs most of the time. I did have a swim as well. I got to see some dolphins along the way. It was decent.
Very good less the foodThe team, both the customer service that recommended this trip and the one that attended us on board, has been very professional and helpful. The walk was pretty good since it made a beautiful sun and the landscape of the island was unique. It has been worth, then, the penalty. To improve would be the food in flavor, quantity and variety.
Muy bueno menos la comidaEl equipo, tanto el servicio al cliente que nos recomendó este paseo como el que nos atendió a bordo, ha sido muy profesional y servicial. El paseo estuvo bastante bueno ya que hizo un precioso sol y el paisaje de la isla fue único. Ha valido pues, la pena. A mejorar sería la comida en sabor, cantidad y variedad.
Great trip in catamaranIt was a funny and nice ride along the coast of Lanzarote with many plusses like snorkeling and transfer from/to close to our hotel. We enjoyed all the time and felt welcome and safe. Even the food was tasty.
A jetski made our day ;)It was a great fun for all of us. I was a bit worried about my son (16 years, actually he doesnt like to go on family trips) but even he enjoyed heaps ;) specially because we could book jetskis on the tour! Also the weather was delicious and the people on board lovely :)
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?