Romantic catamaran tour into the sunset
This comfortable catamaran will take you on your sunset tour in Madeira into the sunset. You'll see whales and dolphins. Enjoy this colourful spectacle!
- Catamaran tour to the sunset - 3h - per person (from 13 years)35.-€
- Catamaran tour to the sunset - 3h - per person (5-12 years)17.50€
- Catamaran tour to the sunset - 3h - per person (0-4 years)0.-€
Booking option: Sunset on a catamaran
Come on bord a well-equipped, comfortable catamaran and admire the unique colour spectacle of the setting sun on the Portuguese island of Madeira. On this three-hour tour you are guaranteed to see whales and dolphins, which will make your maritime experience unforgettable.
- Capacity: up to 180 persons
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Hours: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Summer timetable 2020: August to 11th September on Friday from 06:30 to 09:30 pm
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Funchal
- Snorkeling equipment, life jacket, audio guide, insurance, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- Please pay attention to the instructions on social distancing and hygiene during boarding as well as during the trip.
- Please wear a mask from check-in onwards and keep it ready during the trip if the safety distance to other guests or the crew cannot be maintained.
- The partner's facilities and boats are disinfected several times a day.
- An alcohol disinfectant will be available in all kiosks, boats, boarding areas, bar areas and toilet facilities.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, suitable clothing, backpack, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Catamaran tour on Madeira at sunset: Sail into the sunset from Funchal
The Portuguese island of Madeira is part of a volcanic archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. Far in the west of North Africa is this green mountain paradise with its mild climate all year round. Admire sensational landscape panoramas. Green, blossoming gorges between sharp, high mountains with picturesque towns nestled on the slopes. Sand beaches right next to impressive cliffs running from the peaks of the mountains directly to the sea. Marvel at ancient rock formations in the bays between the cliffs and hike over stone beaches. From seaside holidays to mountain climbing, Madeira offers something for every holidaymaker in a compact setting.
Experience the overall impression of this enchanting island of Portugal from the sea with the Catamaran Tour on Madeira at sunset. Sail out into the sunset to the Atlantic Ocean and listen to the tune of the ocean as you watch the sun slowly descend to the horizon. Feel the magical moment when the sun dips into the sea and the warm colours are reflected on the ocean and under the clouds. All this and in the background is Madeira, the Portuguese volcanic island, which shines in the fiery rays of the evening sun shimmering in the sea. Your trip with the catamaran from Funchal in Madeira will take you to an area where your sailing trip to the sunset will be accompanied by exciting and fascinating sightings of whales, dolphins and other marine life. Experience together with these quiet giants the breathtaking meditative silence of the ocean cruise. And if you don't see whales, there's a second tour for free. This catamaran tour in Madeira at sunset is suitable for many, whether alone, with your partner or with family and friends. Don't miss this amazing sailing trip on the Atlantic Ocean in Madeira.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Romantic catamaran tour into the sunset
greatDuring half of the tour, dolphins swam and played next to us. A great sight!
SuperWährend der Hälfte der Tour sind Delfine neben uns geschwommen und haben gespielt. Ein toller Anblick!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?