Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife: Catamaran trip along the south coast
The catamaran tour in Tenerife from Las Galletas is ideal if you want to go on an exciting journey of discovery. Sail off and marvel at dolphins and whales!
- Tenerife sailing catamaran trip south coast – meeting point harbour - per person (age 12+) 85.-€
- Tenerife sailing catamaran trip south coast – meeting point harbour - per child (age 2 to 11 ) 60.-€
- Tenerife sailing catamaran trip south coast – with transfer - per person (age 12+) 85.-€
- Tenerife sailing catamaran trip south coast – with transfer - per child (age 2 to 11) 60.-€
Booking option: Dolphin watching in Tenerife's south by sailing catamaran
A catamaran trip in Tenerife is the perfect excursion if you want to admire the coastal landscape of the volcanic island from the water. Relax with cool drinks and snacks on deck in the sun and keep an eye out for the fascinating marine mammals. Watch whales and dolphins in their natural habitat and sail to a sea cave on the rocky coast.
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Days: Tuesday, Friday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Tenerife South, Tenerife Southwest
- Starting points: Las Galletas
- *Pick-up from Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona & San Miguel de Abona
- Skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), toilet on board
- 1 additional crew member (personal assistant) drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, water), snacks (such as fruit, nuts, chips, cheese, ham), towel, whale and dolphin watching
- Maximum capacity of the sailing catamaran: 12 persons
- The sighting of dolphins and whales can never be guaranteed!
Passport, swimwear, sunglasses, sun blocker
Exciting whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife on a catamaran trip
During the catamaran trip in Tenerife, which starting in Las Galletas in the south, you can experience whales and dolphins from up-close. The boat trip takes you off the south coast of the Canary Island, where you will spend relaxing hours on deck of the chic sailing catamaran. An experienced skipper and the crew will make your stay as pleasant as possible. Cool drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and various snacks are included. The catamaran has a nice sitting area and various sunbathing areas where you can make yourself comfortable in the sun.
The catamaran tour in Tenerife takes you from Las Galletas out into the open sea to a spot where you are likely to see whales and dolphins. Watch them glide gently through the Atlantic Ocean. It happens very often that dolphins accompany the boat a little bit and you can observe the animals from up-close – an unforgettable moment! Experiencing these intelligent marine mammals in their natural environment is a special holiday experience! Off the south coast of Tenerife the bottlenose dolphins are very common. Your skipper knows the area like the back of his hand. He knows exactly where to sail to so that you can enjoy the pleasure of marvelling at these impressive creatures.
But the dolphin tour in Tenerife offers so much more: After the sighting you sail back to the coast. The sailing catamaran takes you to a sea cave and you can refresh yourself during a swim stop in the Atlantic Ocean. Towels will be provided if required. Above all, you will always have a spectacular view of the volcanic landscape, palm groves and the Teide enthroned in Tenerife. On a boat trip off the coast of Tenerife you will see the island from a different, a special perspective! On board you can expect an all-round service and a feel-good atmosphere.
In Tenerife a catamaran trip is the right thing if you love the water und if you want to go exploring the island. This way you will experience the barren but charming coastal landscape not only from the beach but also by water. So sail off into a little adventure full of exciting impressions and get a taste of sea air! After a relaxed and eventful boat trip in Tenerife you will sail back to the port of Las Galletas. If you have booked a transfer, of course you will be taken back to your starting point.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?