Rent a licence-free boat in Chipiona
The small, licence-free boats at the Costa de la Luz offer space for up to 4 passengers - perfect for a little excursion out at sea!
- Rent a boat without licence in Chipiona max. 4 persons - 1 hour (15.06.-15.09.)38.-€
- Rent a boat without licence in Chipiona max. 4 persons - 2 hours (15.06.-15.09.)70.-€
- Rent a boat without licence in Chipiona max. 4 persons - 4 hours (all-season)85.-€
- Rent a boat without licence in Chipiona max. 4 persons - 8 hours (all-season)135.-€
Booking option: Rent a boat without licence in Chipiona
Spend some relaxing hours out at sea or surprise your loved ones with a private boat trip during sunset - when you charter a boat without licence in Chipiona, you're the captain! The small boat is very easy to drive and offers space for up to 4 passengers. You can anchor whenever you please at a beach or bay of your choice to swim in the blue shimmering sea, or you unfold the lying surface in the bow and subathe on board. Thanks to the handholds at the side, you're sitting comfortably on the stable air tubes. Enjoy your very own, private boat tour from Chipiona with a licence-free boat!
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: April - 20th of October
- Availability: booking for 1 or 2 hours only in high season (15 June to 15 September), 4 or 8 hours all year round.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Chipiona
- Deposit: 100 € (paid by credit card or in cash for the duration of the charter)
- Safety equipment, electric start button
- Introduction, insurance, final cleaning
- Fuel: at 1- and 2 hours charter, the fuel is included in the price, at longer charter it is excluded and paid according to consumption
- It is prohibited to take animals on board.
- Driver has to be at least 18 years old
- Children can join from 8 years on when accompanied by an adult
Please bring along:
Passport, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, hat
Chipiona boat rental without a licence for up to 4 passengers
Treat yourself with a very special highlight for your holidays at Costa de la Luz: A private boat trip with up to 4 persons of your choice with a licence-free boat in Chipiona! Your fantasy is your only limit: Use a little excursion with the boat as a couple, to watch the sunset from the sea, or spend a day with your family following the coastline of Costa de la Luz to explore the most beautiful beaches and bays. On board of the boat without licence, you can relax totally at sunbathing on the fold-out lying surface or anchor in order to take a swim at your favourite beach.
The boat can be navigated without any boating licence, which is why you'll get a brief introduction by an experienced skipper, how to start the boat, how you can anchor and what you need to pay attention to. After just a few minutes, you can already start your private boat tour at Costa de la Luz. The possible routes and the duration are completely up to you - discover the marvellous coast up to your liking! If you don't know the area that good, you can always ask the skipper before you start, he'll be happy to give you the most worthwhile excursion destinations for the boat tour along the coast. An ideal excursion at Costa de la Luz for the whole family!
Data sheet boat without licence Astec 450:
- Length: 4.50 m
- Width: 1.85 m
- Motor: 15 HP
- Equipment: electric start button, safety equipment
- Tank volume: 25 l
- Maximum number of passengers: 4 persons
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?