Dinner at the Sea
Dining in a beautiful atmosphere is part of a pleasure holiday. On board the Barca Samba you will be spoiled with a refined Mallorca menu and the view of the silhouette of Palma.
- Dinner at the sea on Majorca - Vegetarian menu + 1 drink - per person59.90€
- Dinner at the sea on Majorca - Fish menu + 1 drink - per person59.90€
- Dinner at the sea on Majorca - beef fillet menu + 1 drink - per person59.90€
- Dinner at the sea on Majorca - Chicken breast menu + 1 drink - per person59.90€
- Dinner at the sea on Majorca - Calf's liver menu + 1 drink - per person59.90€
Booking option: Dinner and music at sea in Mallorca
Enjoy an exclusive dinner on board a classic wooden boat in Mallorca. As the Barca Samba glides through the harbour of Palma and with you past the great yachts of the clubs and the silhouette of the illuminated city, a great, freshly prepared menu is served on the ship. After dinner you can switch to the main deck and listen to live music over a drink.
- Duration: ~ 2.5 hours
- Hours: 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Days: Thursday
- Months: 22nd of June - September
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Dutch
- Starting points: Palma de Mallorca
- Boat ride, music, meal, 1 drink, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- Drink: 1 glass of house wine or water
Dinner by the sea on Mallorca - evening boat tour with a meal off the coast of Palma
In front of the wonderful scenery of Palma you experience a great meal by the sea on Mallorca. The adventure dinner is served on a classic wooden boat, with which you start from the harbour for a small round trip through the calm waters at night. On board you can admire the lights of the city and look forward to a refined and freshly prepared Mallorca menu. The Atmsophäre must be correct with the meal and many guests look for therefore during the island vacation mad restaurants with view on or at the water. On board the Barca Samba you steer for about 2.5 hours across the sea off Palma and keep an eye on the silhouette of the city and Playa de Palma. With your exclusive meal there is a house wine or water for free. The crew will also be happy to advise you on other drinks.
When eating by the sea, you can choose from a selection of Mallorcan-style dishes. There are different kinds of meat as well as fish and also a vegetarian menu, each rounded off by a wonderful dessert. After dinner there will be live music on board, which you can enjoy on the main deck with a drink of your choice. Drinks can be prepared on request at the bar on board. And don't miss the entrance to your floating Mallorca restaurant. As you head past the many chic yachts that stand in front of the club. If you are looking for romantic restaurants on Mallorca or the special something, then the experience dinner on the party boat Barca Samba is a recommendation for you.
The menu for dinner at sea is as follows. You choose your main course:
- Two-tones gazpacho and curried watermelon skewers with feta cheese
- Main Dish:
- Vegetarian - Avocado, eggplant and zucchini fillets coated in peanuts, baked potatoes topped with crème fraiche sauce and tomato with vegetables confit
- Fish - Tuna fillet in lemon and caper butter with potato pancake and baked tomato
- Beef - Grilled beef tenderloin with Majorcan red wine sauce, thyme potatoes and carrots in butter
- Chicken - Grilled chicken breast with Majorcan red wine sauce, thyme potatoes and carrots in butter
- Calf - Grilled fillet of veal liver with Majorcan red wine sauce, thyme potatoes and carrots in butter
- Baked Banana with thyme honey or grilled apricot with lavender and fresh cream
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?