Breathtaking Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" in Tenerife
Learn more about our fascinating solar system and the planets on the unique Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" on Tenerife. Watch the starry sky above the Teide at night.
- Astronomic Tour "Teide under the Stars" in Tenerife - per adult (from 12 yrs)57.-€
- Astronomic Tour "Teide under the Stars" in Tenerife - per child (2-11 yrs)28.50€
- Astronomic Tour "Teide under the Stars" in Tenerife - per child (0-1 yrs)0.-€
Booking option: Experience the Teide at night during the Astronomic Tour
You should not miss this very special tour to the Teide at night: On the Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" on Tenerife you can not only experience the beautiful sunset, but also learn a lot of exciting information about our star system. After the pick-up you start the Astronomic Tour "Teide by night". After dinner in the city of Vilaflor, in the central massif of the island, this tour brings us closer to the stars of the Teide, Spain's highest peak. We will observe the sky at an altitude of 2000 meters. A sensual experience. The experienced guide of the Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" explains constellations and how to find your way around the stars.
- Duration: ~ 6.5 hours
- Hours: in the evening
- Days: Wednesday, Saturday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Tenerife South (Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraiso, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio, Amarilla Golf, Golf del Sur, Costa Adeje), Tenerife Southwest (Los Gigantes, Playa Arena, Puerto Santiago, Playa San Juan), El Medano
- Transfer: It is possible to organise a transfer if you are outside this region.
- Transfer, professional guide, air-conditioned bus, meal
- Menu: Starter: Sausages, cheese, vegetable salad, bread with red mojo, vegetable stew / main course: baked pork loin with mushroom sauce, potatoes, with red and white wine / dessert: coffee cake and biscuit or cake (menu for vegetarians possible)
- The Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" is not suitable for people with cardiac-, circulatory-, respiratory problems and limited mobility due to the height of the Teide.
- If you are a vegetarian or suffer from food intolerance, please indicate this when booking to adjust the menu.
Please bring along:
Passport, sturdy, closed-toe shoes, hat, camera, drinks, comfortable, warm clothing
View of the solar system and the stars on the Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" on Tenerife
During the fascinating Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" on Tenerife you can enjoy the unique view of the night sky and the majestic Milky Way. The Astronomic Tour "Teide at Night" allows you to learn more about our star system. The route takes you up to the Teide, where you can observe the sky from a plateau at 2000 metres above sea level. A place where you are very close to the stars and can see a lot of the constellations and light points in the sky due to the low light pollution. A guide specialized in stars and planets tells you about the fascinating world of astronomy and the secrets of the sky.
This tour includes a fabulous dinner at a great bodega in the city of Vilaflor. A multi-course menu is served (also for vegetarians). After dinner we go up to the Teide and closer to the stars. We pass Arona and enjoy an exceptional view of the municipality before reaching the Las Cañadas del Teide National Park. On the teide at night you will be able to observe a starry sky on a clear day. Due to the very low light pollution, the Canary Islands belong to the three best places worldwide to observe the stars. The guide will tell you more about the 83 (of a total of 88) constellations that you can observe from the Teide at night. Learn more about our planetary system on this unforgettable Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" on Tenerife.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Breathtaking Astronomic Tour "Teide by night" in Tenerife
BEAUTY!unique colours to see
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?