A trip to Katmandu Park in Majorca with VIP tickets and a transfer
Are you looking for an exciting day out in Mallorca for the whole family? Then, look no more with the day tour to Katmandu Park in Magaluf, you'll have a ball!
VIP ticket Katmandu Park Majorca + transfer from the south
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from south - per adult (13+)28.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the south - per child (3-12)20.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the south - per child (0-2)0.-€
VIP ticket Katmandu Park Majorca + transfer from the north
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the north - per adult (13+)43.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the north - per child (3-12)35.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the north - per child (0-2)0.-€
VIP ticket Katmandu Park Majorca + transfer from the east
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the east - per adult (13+)43.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the east - per child (3-12)35.-€
- VIP ticket + transfer to Katmandu Park Majorca from the east - per child (0-2)0.-€
Booking option: VIP Tour in Katmandu Park Mallorca
A day at the Katmandu Park Majorca guarantees a lot of fun for the whole family. The adventure park in Magaluf offers many interactive attractions with modern and innovative technology. The park consists of an all-round interactive and 2,000m2 fun house with action-packed entertainment, as well as plenty of rides. With your ticket to the Katmandu Park Mallorca you can experience some the popular activities in the park on a day of your choice!
Departure days from the south:
- El Dorado - Cala Blava - El Arenal - Las Maravillas - Can Pastilla - Camp de Mar - Paguera - Santa Ponsa - Cala Viñas:
- April: Wednesdays and Fridays
- May till October: Monday to Friday
Departure days from the north:
- Can Picafort - Playa de Muro - Alcudia - Gaviotas - Port de Alcudia - Port d'Pollensa - Cala San Vicente:
- April till October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (last tour day Tuesday, October 29)
Departure days from the east:
- Font de sa Cala - Cala Mesquida - S'IIlot - Cala Millor - Cala Ratjada - Cala Bona - Costa de los Pinos - Sa Coma - Porto Cristo - Porto Cristo Novo - Calas de Mallorca - Cala Barca - Cala d'Or - Portocolom - Cala Ferrera - Cala Egos - Porto Petro - Cala Murada - Cala Domingos:
- April: Thursday
- May till September: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- October: Tuesday and Thursday (last tour day Wednesday, 30 October)
- Duration: upon your choice
- Katmandu Park Mallorca opening times: April - June & September + October: 10am - 6pm and July & August: 10am - 10pm with last entry at 9pm
- Days: daily
- Please note: The attractions Katopia Softplay and Katopia Splahpark have different opening hours
- Months: April - October
- End of season: Katmandu Park closes regularly on 3 November / between 31 October and 3 November there will be a Halloween Special
- Languages: German, English, Spanish
- VIP Ticket with unlimited access to the following attractions for 1 day: La Casa, Katopia Soft Play, Katopia Splash Park, Expedition Golf, Machinarum, 4D Experience, XD Carnival y XD Zombies, Desperados, House of Magic y Laser Mace
- Transfer, entry fees, air-conditioned bus
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, snacks, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks
Day trip to Katmandu Park Mallorca - VIP tickets with transfer
Are you looking for a perfect day tour for the whole family? Then, a day tour to Katmandu Park Majorca is just right for you. Immerse yourself in the legend of Katmandu and meet the powerful yeti named Boro® and the great adventurer Kilgore Goode™! Exciting attractions and interactive and modern entertainment technology make your stay at the Katmandu Park Majorca unforgettable.
House of Magic
A Victorian villa owned by an ancient magician, where robots, gizmos and talking animals live. It will be an art to get around the house and find your way back to the streets.
Katopia Soft Play
Children up to 12 years old can enjoy themselves on 5 levels with giant slides, ball pools, trampolines and tunnels. For the little ones (2 to 5 years) there is a separate play area. Please do not forget your socks!
Katopia Splash Park
This water park looks as if it rises from the sea: with numerous slides, a water castle and over 150 interactive water elements, it guarantees playing pleasure with no limits. Do not forget your swimming stuff and towels!
Los Banditos XD Dark Ride oder Zombies! XD Dark Ride
In the Katmandu Park Majorca, you will find a virtual rollercoaster ride with mutant robot cowboys or bloody zombies from the underworld. During a wild laser fight you have to fight the unwanted visitors. Survive the ride or end up a zombie! The winner gets announced at the end of the trip.
The Katmandu House
Experience an encounter with the legendary Yeti, a mythical creature who takes care of the red jewel. Engrave your name in the icy cave of the Yetis, withstand hurricane-like winds and experience some hair-raising experiences! Your interactive intervention in the enchanted jungle is in demand! You and your friends are in control! Admire the most impressive mechanical geniuses during your tour and play in the first interactive aquarium on the island.
Let us take you on a journey to the fourth dimension (4D). You can pick from four different worlds to explore. Thanks to the art of technology, moving seats with hundreds of movements per second, which are synchronized with each film sequence, let your adrenaline rush. Special effects stimulate all your senses and the goggles project you into the middle of the action. Only suitable for the brave!
Golf Expedition Katmandu Park
Climb over peaks and discover the secrets of an ancient world while exploring the two challenging 18-hole trails ahead of you. Pure fun for all age groups. This impressive mini-golf course will put your bravery to the test in the fire and ice world.
FHot steam, menacing machines and a giant robot out of control! It’s a dangerous mix that might overwhelm even the most seasoned adventurer. Join our mad professor on a perilous journey through his magnificent Machinarum. Can he shut the robot down before it’s too late?
Saddle back and forth at a gallop, where the action plays to record the pursuit of the bandits down to the city limits. Armed with a laser gun, you need to find out who is the sheriff's best helper! After a few shooting exercises, the adventure begins with a rapid chase through the desert, which ends in a fight for an old city in the Wild West. With this exciting attraction, every point counts! After the game is finished, you will know who the winner is.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews A trip to Katmandu Park in Majorca with VIP tickets and a transfer
Super excursion for the whole familyWe wvisited the Katmandu Park last year and it was a really great day. Of course especially for the kid it was fun. They liked in particular the Zombie experience with Laser tag. For the whole family I can recomed the climbing area or the little waterpark.
Great fun on vacation for families, couples and friendsAn amusing experience for all fans of video games, optical illusions, robots, 4D and much more. The mini golf is a fun experience. Attentive staff and great atmosphere. Highly recommended for families, couples and friends. Eating and drinking spot. Not very cheap, but really worth it!
Toller Spaß im Urlaub für Familien, Paare und FreundeEine amüsante Erfahrung für alle Fans von Videospielen, optischen Illusionen, Robotern, 4D und vielem mehr. Das Minigolfen ist auch ein spaßiges Erlebnis. Aufmerksames Personal und tolle Atmosphäre. Sehr empfehlenswert für Familien, Paare und Freunde. Essen und Trinken vor Ort. Nicht ganz günstig, doch wirklich lohnenswert!
Our customers' questions
Anything goes although, you cannot go on the rides topless.
Smoking is strictly forbidden in the house and by the rides, it is only permitted in the open-air areas in the park.
The Park is 100% accessible for wheelchairs. The house is equipped with lifts, ramps and specially adapted toilets. Our 18 hole Glacier Valley mini golf course is also suitable for wheelchairs.
Menus & Special Dietary Requirements
The company is prepared to cater for all kinds of special dietary requirements (Gluten Allergies, Lactose, Vegetarian etc). When the customers sits down at the restaurant, they simply need to advise one of the waiters.
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?