Flyboarding - the latest fun and action experience in Mallorca
Be open to something new and try this brand new experience in Mallorca!
- Ticket price flyboarding 10 minutes + introduction - adults and children per person: 49 €
- Ticket price flyboarding 20 minutes + introduction - adults and children per person: 69 €
Flyboarding in Majorca - The world's growing new sport!
In this newest sport you are on a kind of board that is connected by water hose with a jet ski. With appropriate water pressure you can get out of the water like a superhero or immerse into the water like a dolphin. Anyone can fly a flyboard because it is easy to manipulate the board with the movement of the body and especially the feet. Just fly and have fun!
The water flow of the board is always controlled by a qualified guide. By wearing a helmet, a wetsuit and a life jacket your body is well-protected in case you fall. For safety reasons the maximum flying altitude is 4 metres and the depth of the water at 2 metres. Mandatory third party liability insurance is included.
Flyboarding in Puerto Pollensa:
- Availability: until 30. September
- Location of flyboarding: Puerto Pollensa in the north of Mallorca
- Included in the price are:
- Duration introduction: about 10 minutes quick introduction to flyboarding with a personal guide
- Duration flyboarding: 10 or 20 minutes, depending on the booked option
- Helmet, wetsuit, life vest, liability insurance
- Music aboard
- Free beverages
- Don't forget to bring swimwear!
- Available till 30. September
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?