4-hour catamaran tour from Morro Jable INFO
- Fuerteventura Catamaran Tour from Morro Jable (4h) - per person (13+ years)63.-€
- Fuerteventura Catamaran Tour from Morro Jable (4h) - per child (2-12 years)35.-€
2.5-hour catamaran tour from Morro Jable INFO
- Fuerteventura Catamaran Tour from Morro Jable (2.5h) - per person (13+ years)39.-€
- Fuerteventura Catamaran Tour from Morro Jable (2.5h) - per child (2-12 years)20.-€
Overview / General Information
Boat trip on Fuerteventura with sailing catamaran from Morro Jable
Experience an unforgettable day on the Atlantic and enjoy the view of beaches and coastlines that can only be seen from the water! Board the sailing catamaran to search for whales and dolphins. The short tour is especially designed for this natural spectacle. The 4-hour boat trip is extended by a swimming break and a Canarian meal. The following applies to both options:
- Capacity: 65 persons
- Duration: upon your choice
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Polish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Costa Calma, Jandia, Esquinzo
- Starting points: Morro Jable
- Transfer (if the corresponding booking option was selected), skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), insurance, boat ride, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
Option 1: Fuerteventura boat trip with sailing catamaran
You will undertake a 4-hour boat trip on a modern sailing catamaran. Start in Morro Jable. From there it goes first to the whale and dolphin search, before the captain navigates the boat along the volcanic coast and will anchor in a calm bay in the south of Fuerteventura. There you can swim, snorkel and relax and enjoy the delicious lunch that the crew will serve on board. Afterwards we return to Morro Jable by catamaran.
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Days: Tuesday, Friday
- Meal, drinks
- Lunch: Canarian sautéed chicken with teriyaki sauce, seasonal vegetables and rice; vegetarian option: seasonal vegetables with teriyaki sauce and rice
Option 2: Short catamaran tour with whale and dolphin search
The short dolphin tour on board the catamaran offers an intimate encounter with nature and marine life. You start in Morro Jable for a 2-hour trip into the whale and dolphin waters off the coast. On board, a guide will draw your attention to all the special features during the boat trip and if you are lucky enough to marvel at the acrobatic skills of some marine mammals, he will also tell you more about the different species. One drink is included on this catamaran tour.
- Duration: ~ 2.5 hours
- Hours: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Days: Tuesday, Friday
- 1 drink
- Mandatory masks during the transfer (if booked), during boarding and disembarkation and during walks on board.
- Please keep a safe distance from other travellers and the crew during the tour whenever possible.
- Donors with disinfection money for the hands are available
- Both the transfer vehicles and the boat are cleaned regularly according to strict hygiene guidelines.
- Smoking on board is prohibited.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, hat, backpack, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Catamaran tour on Fuerteventura with dolphin search and bathing break from Morro Jable
Fuerteventura's fine sandy beaches stretch over more than 150 kilometres. There are also beautiful stretches of coastline, often only visible from the water or accessible at all. Your catamaran tour on Fuerteventura will show some of these hidden sides. You start on a modern sailing catamaran in Morro Jable for a 4-hour boat trip. On board the 23 metre long ship you will find all the amenities you need to enjoy this day at sea to the fullest. After the start in the harbour, the captain sets course for the open sea to look out for dolphins and whales that live off the coast of Fuerteventura. With a bit of luck you will be able to experience this natural wonder on the catamaran tour and see a dolphin at close range. Not every boat trip on Fuerteventura shows the sea mammals. Nevertheless, the probability of a sighting on the Canary Islands is generally very high. 29 different species have already been sighted around the Canary Islands.
After the dolphin search, the catamaran tour on Fuerteventura continues in southern direction. We pass some coastal kilometres and look from the boat at the wonderful volcanic landscape of the island. In an idyllic bay the catamaran anchors and we take ourselves enough time for a refreshing bath break as well as some water sport activities in the crystal clear water. How about for example a little snorkeling trip or a fast ride with the banana? While you enjoy your trip on the sea to the full, the cook on board will prepare a tasty meal. Included in the catamaran tour is a menu with marinated chicken, Canarian potatoes and salad variations. A selection of drinks will also be served free of charge during the cruise.
When we are refreshed and strengthened, we will set sail for the return trip and return to Morro Jable along the coast. We reach the harbour around 14 o'clock. And you can end the exciting day on the beach. Fuerteventura boat trips are a good opportunity to relax and see the island from a different angle. Many things look new and different from the boat and such a sailing trip on a catamaran is also a wonderful holiday experience.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?