Dolphin Watching in Fuerteventura
Unforgettable boat trip off the south coast of Fuerteventura with dolphin search and swimming break.
Departure from meeting point
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - no transfer - per person (age 13+) 45.-€
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - no transfer - per child (age 2-12) 25.-€
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - no transfer- per child (age 0-1) 0.-€
Boat trip with pick-up
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - with transfer - per person (age 13+) 45.-€
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - with transfer - per child (age 2-12) 25.-€
- Dolphin watching experience Morro Jable (2 hours) - with transfer - per child (age 0-1) 0.-€
Booking option: Morro Jable: Boat tour to the dolphins
Take this boat tour from Morro Jable and get close to the marine life in the southern seas of Fuerteventura. Our modern boat is specially built for the wildlife experience on the water, there is a clear view of the sea from every seat and with a bit of luck, the dolphins and whales. Our crew is educated and the animal encounter is respectful. Feel the emotion of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat. During the trip you will receive information from our guide about the marine life we encounter during the trip. The boat trip also includes a swimming break in a bay off the coast. Drinks on board are included during the trip.
- Duration: ~ 2 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM, 12:00 noon, 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Jandia, Esquinzo
- Starting points: Morro Jable
- Transfer (if the corresponding booking option was selected), swim stop(s), insurance, boat ride, drinks
Swimwear, towel, suitable clothing
Fuerteventura: Dolphin boat trip from Morro Jabel
Get an intimate encounter with nature during a dolphin boat tour from Morro Jable. Take the opportunity to appreciate the acrobatic skills of the fascinating creatures that call Fuerteventura's waters home. This magical boat trip holds thrills and emotions as you search for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat.
To protect the marine mammals, the Morro Jable dolphin boat tour follows an agreed protocol. The staff is qualified and attentive to ensure that you enjoy this boat trip without compromising the welfare of the animals. Along the way, you will also receive interesting first-hand information about marine life. The likelihood of a sighting is high on a dolphin boat tour in Fuerteventura - although it cannot be guaranteed.
For the Morro Jable dolphin boat tour you can bring swimwear and towels, there will be a short swim stop in a bay on the way back. Drinks served on board are also included in the excursion price.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?