Fuerteventura boat trip adventure: pirate tour for the whole family
A pirate boat trip along Fuerteventura's south coast is ideal if you want to experience a varied, exciting and entertaining adventure on a boat. Set your course!
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per adult (age 13+) 65.-€
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per child (ages 3-12) 32.50€
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per child (ages 0-2) 0.-€
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per adult (age 13+) 65.-€
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per child (ages 3-12) 32.50€
- Fuerteventura pirate boat trip / Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per child (ages 0-2) 0.-€
Booking option: Pirate boat trip off the south of Fuerteventura / Jandía Peninsula
The pirate tour on Fuerteventura with the authentic wooden sailing boat with two masts is a real adventure. A varied entertainment programme is provided especially for the little ones. Go on an exciting journey and with a bit of luck you might even spot some dolphins, whales and turtles! Pirate games and entertainment provide the fun and there’s also a swimming stop to cool off and enjoy the water.
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Time: July until September 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. + 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. / October until June 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic
- Pick-up included in the price from: Fuerteventura South
- Starting points: Morro Jable
- Not included: coffee + cocktails
- Transfer, swim stop(s), snorkeling mask, life jacket, boat ride, meal, toilet on board
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, sangria, beer), entertainment, pirate games, inflatable children's pool, zip line
Please note the instructions for Covid-19 prevention:
- Disinfection and deep cleaning of vehicles, equipment and boats before, during (selective) and after each excursion.
- Disinfection station for shoes and hydro-alcoholic gel for hands - passengers are requested to use it.
- Contactless temperature control
- Please keep the safety distance of 1.50 meters whenever possible, if this is not possible, please wear a mouth and nose mask.
- Passengers with symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath are unfortunately not allowed to take part in the tour
- The pirate tour may not run in unfavourable weather conditions.
- It is not possible to guarantee a whale or dolphin sighting.
- The pirate boat has a maximum capacity of 70 people.
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, suitable clothing, hat, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Themed boat trip on Fuerteventura: the pirate adventure in the south of the Canary Islands
The pirate boat trip off Fuerteventura on a historic freighter, the Pedra Sartaña, is a true holiday highlight! Go on an adventure journeying along the south coast on the two-masted wooden sailing boat and look forward to a varied entertainment programme on board the pirate ship. It is the ideal family excursion, because there is no time to be bored on this boat trip! Your little ones can dress up as pirates, learn some knots, set sails, splash around in the inflatable swimming pool and much more. The pirate crew will provide the fun and will keep everyone in a good mood.The ship also has a zip line, which even the adults can use to really let off steam.
With a little luck you might even spot some dolphins, whales and turtles on the boat trip off Fuerteventura. The route takes you to places where the chances are good. These intelligent marine mammals suddenly appearing in front of you and gliding through the water is a very special moment that you will never forget. Whales and turtles can also be admired in their natural habitat on some days. Catching a glimpse of dolphins on a boat trip off the coast of Fuerteventura is something very special. In addition, only a few ships have permission to go whale watching.
The pirate boat in Fuerteventura will grant every wish. The tour is accompanied by atmospheric music and of course catering is also provided. Drinks and a traditional Canary Island meal are included in the price. A swimming stop breaks up the programme, during which brave pirates can jump into the Atlantic Ocean, so they can go swimming or snorkelling and explore the colourful underwater world. From the deck you have a fantastic view of Fuerteventura's fantastic beaches and the coastal region, so it's worth simply letting your gaze wander for a while.
The Fuerteventura boat trip from Morro Jable is simply a must if you want to experience something together with your family or friends. Add something different to your beach holiday! Explore the Jandia Peninsula from the water and set sail on an exciting pirate tour. Fuerteventura always used to be visited by pirates in the past. More importantly, your children can immerse themselves in the past and find out more about life on the high seas during the boat trip along Fuerteventura's south coast. Let the pirate adventure begin!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Fuerteventura boat trip adventure: pirate tour for the whole family
Tip topI would like to thank you for the super nice tour and can only recommend it. I would like to repeat it next time and it's a super good team that makes it all possible.
Tip topMöchte mich für die Super schöne Tour bedanken und kann sie nur weiterempfehlen. Würde ich nächstes mal gerne wiederholen und es ist eine Super gute Mannschaft die das ganze ermöglicht.
4 hours are too short!ツLennard could have played pirate all day. The turtles impressed us. Gladly again.
4 Stunden sind zu kurz! ツLennard hätte den ganzen Tag Pirat spielen können. Die Schildkröten haben uns beeindruckt. Gerne noch einmal.
There was something for everyoneWe (the 5 crazy Meiers) had a fantastic pirate day.
Es war für alle was dabeiWir (die 5 crazy Meiers) hatten einen fantastischen Piratentag.
Pirates of the Caribbean on FuerteAn event for the whole family. We had lots of fun!
Fluch der Karibik auf FuerteEin Event für die ganze Familie. Wir hatten viel Spaß!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?