Fuerteventura South: Quad bike & Buggy trip from Morro Jable
Take to the wild paths of the Jandia peninsula on our quad bike and buggy tour from Morro Jable. A highlight in the south of Fuerteventura.
- Buggy tour Morro Jable (2h) - no transfer - per buggy (up to 2 persons, driver 18+ I passenger 8+) 120.-€
- Buggy tour Morro Jable (2h) - with transfer - per buggy (up to 2 persons, driver 18+ I passenger 8+) 120.-€
- Quad bike tour Morro Jable (2h) - no transfer - per quad bike (up to 2 persons, driver 18+ I passenger 8+) 120.-€
- Quad bike tour Morro Jable (2h) - with transfer - per quad bike (up to 2 persons, driver 18+ I passenger 8+) 120.-€
Booking option: Quad bike & buggy tour in the south of Fuerteventura
And here the adventure begins: 2-hour tour on the quad bike or in the buggy through the charming landscape of the south of Fuerteventura. We leave from the port of Morro Jable and drive through the spectacular natural park of Jandia. Amidst this scenery we are safely accompanied by squirrels, goats, sheep and donkeys. Finally, we will reach the charming little village of Puerto de la Cruz, better known as "El Puertito", located at the end of the island, where we will tell you stories about this magical place before we start our return journey. The south tour with quad and buggy is also possible for people without previous experience. Before each start our guide will explain in a theory course how to drive the vehicle, how to interpret the hand signals, what safety measures to take and what distance to keep. All customers will also receive safety goggles to protect them from the dust.
- Duration: ~ 2 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM, 3:30 PM
- Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pick-up included in the price from: Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Jandia, Esquinzo, Tarajalejo
- Starting points: Morro Jable
- Transfer, professional guide, insurance
- Driver has to be at least 18 years old
- Minimum passenger age: 8 years and taller than 125 cm
Car driving licence (category B), sturdy, closed-toe shoes, suitable clothing, camera, water
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! Reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email. Thank you for your understanding that the tour operators have to monitor the compliance of these conditions.
Please note: A valid class B (car) driving license is required for the driver. A refund will not be given if you forget to bring your license with you. Please check the offer description for potential age restrictions.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?