Golfing with Spanish professional in the South West of Majorca
- Price A whole day with Playing Golfpro Sebastian Garcia, with up to 3 persons: only 950.-€ instead of 1,250.-€
1 day golf training with the world record holder Sebastian Garcia
Schedule of the day:
- 10:00 h Meeting at the Golf course or the location you choose
- 10:30 h Briefing for the day, Introduction in the course and how Sebi will approach the course
- 11:00 h Driving range, Analysis of the (real) abilities
- 11:45 h Tee off
- 13:45 h Break after 9 holes, lunch, first brief analysis
- 14:45 h Tee off
- 16:45 h De-Briefing, Analysis of the score, tactics and lessons learned, Tipps and tricks for the future
- 18:00 h End of the day
Common dinner is possible and has to be discussed with Sebastian during the day.
Following a hugely successful amateur career, Sebi turned professional in 2005 winning numerous satellite tour events before rising to fame in 2009 when he shot a World Record 58 (-13) in the Spanish PGA Championships.
His success led to invitations on the European Tour including the 2010 Open de Espana which he led for the first two days.
With victories in Spain, Peugeot Loewe Tour and successes on the Challenge and European Tours, Sebi played his first full season on the European Tour in 2011 after successfully graduating from Qualifying School.
The first Mallorcan European Tour Professional, Sebi is a charismatic and talented golfer, who has the game to compete at the very highest level.
World Record Holder - 58 (-13)
First Mallorcan European Tour Professional
Spanish PGA Champion 2009
Victories on Spanish PGA Tour & Peugeot Loewe Tour
Balearic Champion 2001 & 2005
Spanish National team player 1999-2005
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?