The ideal Granada city tour with Alhambra tickets
Let the professional guide show you the historical quarter Albaicín on the city tour of Granada, before you'll explore the beautiful Alhambra, Alcazaba and the palaces at your own pace.
Granada city tour with tickets for the Alhambra - adults
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 1 adult290.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 2 adults428.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 3 adults447.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 4 adults448.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 5 adults455.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 6 adults486.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 7 adults525.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 8 adults576.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 9 adults585.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 10 adults650.-€
Granada city tour with tickets for the Alhambra - children, persons with reduced mobility
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 1 child145.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 2 children214.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 3 children223.50€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 4 children224.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 5 children227.50€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 6 children243.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 7 children262.50€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 8 children288.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 9 children292.-€
- City tour in Granada + Alhambra tickets - 10 children325.-€
Booking option: 2 in 1: guided city tour in Granada and Alhambra tickets
The fascinating city Granada awaits you with numerous histories and impressively beautiful sights - get to know Granada on a city tour! Together with an experienced guide, you'll walk the streets of the historical city centre Albaicín, that was already populated during the times of the Iberians, for approx. 1 hour. In the bendy alleys full of tapas bars, charming restaurants and whitewashed houses, you get to dive deeply into the vivid atmosphere of the city. On the Granada city tour, the guide will impart the most important and amusing facts about the history of Albaicín.
The city tour ends at the Alhambra, where you can enjoy the spectacular views over the city. Now you can start your tour at your own pace through the breathtaking citadel with the in the price included Alhambra tickets. Open yourself to the unique and detailed architecture and also visit the Alcazaba, the oldest part of the fortress of Alhambra. In the palaces of Carlos V and the Nasrid palaces, you will be enchanted by the arcades, gardens and elaborately designed rooms. Alternatively, you can also book an additional private guided tour through the Alhambra. Don't miss to visit this UNESCO world heritage!
- Duration: upon your choice
- Hours: 11:00 AM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Granada
- ca. 1 hour guided city tour in Granada in the historic quarter Albaicín
- Professional guide
- Entry ticket to Alhambra, Alcazaba, Carlos V palace and Nazaríes palace
- The city tour of Granada with Alhambra tickets is not possible at 25th December and 1st January.
- The prices for children are the same as for persons with reduced mobility.
Please bring along:
Passport, sunglasses, sun blocker, snacks, hat, backpack, camera, drinks
A fascinating tour: the city tour of Granada with tickets for the Alhambra
On a professional, guided city tour in Granada's quarter Albaicín, you get to know more about the exciting history of the Andalusian city. Especially the early histoy as well as eight centuries of Muslim history can still be found in the narrow, bendy alleys, which also creates the unique charme of Granada. On the city tour in Granada, one of the most beautiful cities of the world, the professional guide will let you in on the colorful past of the city in an entertaining manner.
Alhambra tickets are included in the price of the Granada city tour, so you can visit the UNESCO world heritage. After the city tour, you'll have as much time as you need to stroll through the spaciously designed citadel and take in the elaborate architecture. With the tickets for Alhambra you don't need to wait in line, but you can directly access the imposing building. Visit the Alhambra with the Alcazaba, the palace Carlos V and the Nasrid palaces with their breathtaking gardens. If you don't want to walk around without a guide, you can book an additional Alhambra private tour. Follow the traces of the past of Andalusia and dive into the vivid history!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews The ideal Granada city tour with Alhambra tickets
Pricey but worth every pennyI wanted to celebrate my graduation by taking a trip I wouldn’t forget. I was trying not to go overboard with spending, so I was umming and ahing about spending out on this tour. In the end I was so glad I put my pennies in the right place. I was enchanted by the palaces and I was able to potter around at my own pace without being shuffled on.
A real treatI am a bit of a geek when it comes to history, so The Alhambra had been on my must-see list for quite some time. When my mates brought up going to Granada I was chuffed that I’d finally be able to make it there. It definitely didn’t disappoint. It is simply incredible, and I was in my element. Even my mates who aren’t in to history much were in awe.
The culture was alive and kicking!We had a fabulous time getting to know the city and we fell in love with it! We can't wait to come back again. It had me and my wife hooked from the get-go. I especially loved that I didn't have to wait in line. It was a case of just rolling up and strolling in.
Great tour of La Alhambra and otherLa Alhambra has always been a dream of mine. It was all beautiful and the guide very competent, I´m really glad that I made this tour to make my dream come true!
Tolle Tour durch La Alhambra und sonstigesLa Alhambra war immer schon ein Traum von mir. Es war alles wunderschön und der Guide sehr kompetent, ich bin richtig froh, dass ich diese Tour gemacht habe, um mein Traum zu verwirklichen!
Granada and La Alhambra tourThe price is a bit expensive, but the guide was competent and friendly. The tour of Granada was a bit short, but good, we had the guide just for us.
Granada und La Alhambra tourDer Preis ist schon etwas teuer, jedoch war der Guide kompetent und freundlich. Die Tour durch Granada war etwas kurz, gut aber, wir hatten den Guide nur für uns.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?