Exclusive sailing trip with original Majorcan tapas
Charter this sailing yacht and experience Mallorca from the sea- and culinary side with your family, friends or as a group!
- Hire sailing yacht (for up to 9 pers.) half day Es Trenc / Es Caragol + snacks & drinks575.-€
- Hire sailing yacht (for up to 9 pers.) full day Es Trenc / Es Caragol + all inclusive950.-€
- Hire sailing yacht (for up to 9 pers.) full day Cabrera + all inclusive950.-€
Hire this sailing yacht in Mallorca for an exclusive trip
Wrap up your family, friends or colleagues and hire this beautiful sailing yacht including skipper exclusively in the south of Mallorca. You decide whether you sail a full- or half day to the paradise beaches of Mallorca, Es Trenc and / or Es Caragol, or a whole day to the fascinating island of Cabrera. During the sailing trip, the skipper provides typically Spanish food and drinks. Help to throw the anchor or set the sails of the beautiful sailing boat. On board of the sailing yacht, a Beneteau Oceanis 430, you can use the comfortable beanbag chairs for sunbathing and the snorkelling equipment. The yacht offers space for up to 9 people.
The two different trips
Es Trenc / Es Caragol - full day or half day:
The Caribbean-like beaches of Es Trenc and Es Caragol are not for nothing famous beyond Mallorca: In the turquoise blue water and at the long, white sandy beaches you can perfectly relax and take a break from everyday life. When hiring the sailing yacht, you determine together with the skipper, how long you want to stay at each of the both beaches.
The island of Cabrera - full day:
Cabrera is located about 12 miles in front of the most southern tip of Mallorca. Sail to Cabrera and discover this island steeped in history, which is declared a nature reserve and therefore offers an incredible diversity of flora and fauna. Only few boats are allowed to access it each day - hence you can enjoy this unique trip on the comfortable yacht. Look forward to crystal-clear water at the beach of Es Burri in Cabrera and the visit of the luminously blue grot "Sa Cova Blava". You also have 1 hour leisure time to explore the island on your own terms and for example see the castle, the museum or the lighthouses. The exact route will be determined with the skipper at the departure, depending on the meteorological circumstances and your wishes.
When you hire this sailing yacht, cooled drinks (juices, water, beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks) and delicious Spanish snacks / tapas are provided.
- Half day charter: chips, olives, dried fruits
- Full day charter: Jamón Iberico, bread with Sobrasada, Trampó or salad and fruits
- If desired, also a complete vegetarian or gluten-free menu can be provided
Departure times and -place
- Half day trip to Es Trenc / Es Caragol: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM or 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM (time as desired)
- Full day trip to Cabrera or Es Trenc / Es Caragol: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Departure from: s’Estanyol
- Availability: May till beginning of October
- Including skipper, fuel and final cleaning
The hired sailing yacht
- Beneteau Oceanis 430
- Licenced for up to 9 people + skipper
- Overall length: 43 ft (13 metres)
- Maximum width: 4,20 m
- Motor: Perkins 50 cv diesel
- Well-equipped kitchen, bathing ladder, tender boat
- 4 cabins and 2 toilets
- Available on board and free for use: snorkelling equipment, beanbag chairs for comfortable sunbathing on board
- Sea sickness: If you tend to get seasick, we recommend to take the tablets "Biodramina C" one hour before departure
Please bring along:
Sailing shoes or shoes with bright, flat sole, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?