Island tour in Lanzarote - enjoy the whole island in one day
The best whole day island round trip in Lanzarote: Get enchanted by the wonders of nature!
Island round trip Lanzarote:
- Availability: every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Duration: from approx. 8:30 am till 5:00 pm
- Languages: English, German, Spanish (only Thursdays), French (only Tuesdays)
- Cruise ship participants: Gerenally, the tour is adapted to the lay times of the ships, but we cannot guarantee a punctual return.
- The entry fees to the sights are included in the price
Island tour Lanzarote
On this sightseeing island tour in Lanzarote you will explore the beautiful island with its most famous and interesting corners. The first sight that you visit on this island tour in Lanzarote is the Timanfaya national park. Almost 300 years ago, volcanic eruptions arose a vast field of lava and rocks. You can see how the landscape shimmers, depending on the sunlight, in different colors of black-brown to red. In this desert landscape, you have the chance to take a ride on the camels at the camel station (approx. 6 €, payable in cash on site). Discover first hand the landscape of the Timanfaya National Park on the back of the animals.
Afterwards, you will see various demonstrations of the existing ground heat in Lanzarote. Through experiments in which water is poured into the soil and evaporates in a high fountain, this spectacle can be made visible. For lunch you will go to the restaurant Mancha Blanca (can be booked on site: 8 € per adult, 5 € per child), where you can also visit the famous church of "Nuestra Senora de los Dolores".
The next stop is located at one of the highest vantage points in Lanzarote and opens up an enchanting view of the valley of the 1000 palm trees. Now the sightseeing island tour in Lanzarote will bring you to a volcano, where you will be able to see the very special lake "El Charco de los Clicos". It is a small, deep-green water accumulation, that shows the anomaly of the micro fauna found in Lanzarote.
The route of the sightseeing trip in Lanzarote leads to a short section to the south to admire the volcanic landscape of "Los Hervideros" and see the forms that were created when hot lava got in touch with the sea. On the way you will also visit the salt mines of Janubio, the largest saline of the Canary Islands. Then you will cross the picturesque village of Yaiza and go to the characteristic wine region of Geria, a landscape that is so characteristic and unique that it will stick in your memory. You stop at one of the wineries to taste the delicious wine cultivated there.
After this enjoyable stop, you continue to visit the farmers monument "Monumento al Campesino". The monument is a tribute to the hard work and efforts of the farmers of Lanzarote. The various forms of the building blocks of the monument in combination with the beautiful natural surroundings present a particularly impressive picture. On the way you can enjoy the many sandy areas that have taken over the island and the fertile farms in the valleys of the island.
The last stop is either "Jameos del Agua", a natural cave with a lake or the "Cueva de los Verdes", a part of a volcanic conduit extending into the Atlantic Ocean, where you can walk and see the unique shapes, left by the cooling lava. After enjoying these spectacular views, you will travel back to your hotel.
- Ticket price full day island tour Lanzarote - adults (from 12 yrs) per person: 45 €
- Ticket price full day island tour Lanzarote - children (3-11 yrs) per person: 23 €
- The lunch buffet can be booked on site if desired for 8 € per adult and 5 € per child. A vegetable option is always available.
- The camel ride is approx. 6 € and can be paid in cash on site.
- Please indicate the name and location of your accommodation at the end of the checkout. You will receive the exact pick-up time with the tickets via email.
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.