Full-day island tour Tenerife with 4x4 vehicles
With this popular island tour in Tenerife, you will explore the whole island with the most beautiful areas in just one day:
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Transfer possible from: Playa de las Americas, El Medano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje, Playa Paraiso, Callao Salvaje, Abama, Los Gigantes, Candelaria
- Time: 09:15 am - 6:15 pm
- Inclusive: guide, lunch
- This is a guided round trip, you can only be passenger
- Most important stops at the Tenerife island round trip: Playa de las Americas - Masca - Santiago del Teide - Teide Nationalpark - Orotava-Tal - Buenavista - Los Silos - Garachico - Vilaflor
- Ticket price VIP island tour Tenerife - adults (from 12 years) per person: 78.50 €
- Ticket price VIP island tour Tenerife - children (3-11 years) per person: 39.25 €
Explore Tenerife in one day with the popular island tour
On this island tour in Tenerife you will experience the most beautiful places and natural attractions on the island. In small VIP SUVs, you will explore Tenerife and discover the main attractions. The island tour in Tenerife includes the visit of Masca, the quaint village in the impressive natural landscape in the west of the island, Buena Vista with its stunning views of the coast, Los Silos, Garachico, the descent through the Orotava Valley, Mount Teide National Park, Vilaflor and many other important locations.
The island tour in Tenerife starts in Playa de las Americas. First, you'll visit the rustic mountain village of Masca, that enchants visitors with its fascinating history. Here you can enjoy beautiful views of the countryside and mountains of Tenerife. The island tour continues to Santiago del Teide. The Teide is the highest mountain in Spain and impresses with its pyramid shape and its often snow-capped mountain peak. In the course of the Tenerife round trip, you will visit the Orotava Valley. It has a unique history, since it's the result of a volcanic landslide towards the sea. This phenomenon, together with the eruptions of Mount Teide and Pico Viejo, characterize the unique beauty of the north of the island. The outbreak of Arenas Negras, that buried the town of Garachico, and the eruption of the volcano Chinyero have shaped the landscape of the volcanic landscape in the northeast of the island. Visit the hidden corners of the national park and explore the impact of these formations.
While driving, the guide explains the exciting history of the places you'll be visiting during the island tour in Tenerife and of course you will have enough time to enjoy a traditional Canarian lunch in a restaurant. On board of the comfortable all-terrain vehicles, you will discover amazing corners of the landscape and the guides provide you with the most interesting information about the beautiful scenery.
- Don't forget to bring: backpack with water, durable clothing, sturdy shoes that close around the ankle, sun screen with a high sun protection factor and sunglasses, small first aid kit just in case, camera and / or videocamera
- This tour is also suitable for wheelchair users. Please inform us upfront while booking in the field "additional information" at the end of the checkout.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?