approx. 3.5 hours catamaran tour from Jávea INFO
- Short Jávea catamaran tour - approx. 3.5 hrs - per adult (from 11 yrs)50.-€
- Short Jávea Catamaran Tour - approx. 3,5 hours - seniors (65+)40.-€
- Short Jávea catamaran tour - approx. 3.5 hrs - per child (4-10 yrs)30.-€
- Short Jávea catamaran tour - approx. 3.5 hrs - per infant (0-3 yrs)0.-€
approx. 5 hours catamaran tour from Dénia INFO
- Long Dénia catamaran tour - approx. 5 hrs - per adult (from 11 yrs)55.-€
- Long catamaran tour Dénia - approx. 5 hours - seniors (65+)44.-€
- Long Dénia catamaran tour - approx. 5 hrs - per child (4-10 yrs)33.-€
- Long Dénia catamaran tour - approx. 5 hrs. - per infant (0-3 yrs)0.-€
Overview / General Information
Short and long catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea
With a sailing catamaran you will sail along the Costa Blanca along the cliffs. You choose either a short tour or a longer one, depending on where you want to start. Both include a barbecue and a bath stop in a wonderful bay. Choose between two catamaran tours from Dénia or Jávea. For both applies:
- May: Saturday
- June: Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
- July & August: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
- September: Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
- Months: mid- May - end of September
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Dénia, Jávea
- Snorkeling equipment (mask + snorkel): can be rented on board for 10 € deposit
- Skipper, swim stop(s), life jacket, insurance, boat ride, music, meal, 1 drink, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- Lunch: salad, meat from the grill (chicken breast and pork fillet), bread, fruit, 1 drink (beer, sangría or soft drink)
Option 1: Catamaran tour from Jávea
After starting in Dénia, the catamaran sails along the Spanish Mediterranean coast in southern direction to the bay of Jávea. There the guests are collected and the 3,5 hours catamaran tour can start. Make yourself comfortable on the spacious sailboat on the sun lounger and enjoy the beautiful tour, which leads you past dreamy bays and steep rugged cliffs. The catamaran anchors in one of these beautiful bays and you can refresh yourself in the crystal clear water, explore the underwater world while snorkeling and have lunch on board. After relaxing hours at sea on the beautiful Costa Blanca, the catamaran tour from Jávea will take you back to the starting point.
- Duration: ~ 3.5 hours
- Hours: 12:00 noon - 3:30 PM
- Starting points: Jávea
Option 2: Catamaran tour from Dénia
Spend a beautiful day at sea on the longer Dénia catamaran tour. Make yourself comfortable on the large catamaran and lie down on the wide nets at the bow. Around noon the sails are set and you start an impressive cruise along the varied coastline. Let yourself be enchanted by the rugged cliffs around Cape de Sant Antoni with hidden bays and sparkling blue water. You'll be anchoring in one of these small bays for an extensive swim stop, so you can enjoy the lunch on board after swimming and snorkeling. Afterwards, you will slowly sail back to Dénia by catamaran.
- Duration: ~ 5 hours
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Starting points: Dénia
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
- During the 3.5 hour tour, the catamaran also starts in Dénia and the guests are collected in Jávea.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, long trousers / jacket, hat, snorkeling equipment
Explore the coast of Dénia and Jávea on a catamaran tour
A varied mix of long golden-yellow sandy beaches, a picturesque panorama and steep cliffs can be admired on the Catamaran Tour from Dénia or Jávea from the sea. Let the salty sea breeze blow around your nose as you relax on the spacious catamaran and enjoy the fantastic view. From the sea you can even see the famous castle of Dénia when the catamaran tour starts towards Jávea. On a short or long catamaran tour you can relax and unwind in the beautiful nature.
Both catamaran tours from Dénia and Jávea include a bathing stop and a barbecue, so that you are well looked after all around. The friendly crew will keep you in a good mood on board and if you want to explore the underwater world while jumping into the water, you can rent snorkeling equipment on board. Straight in rocky bays you find a large number of marine life, shoals of fish, sea grass meadows and jagged rocks, which offer the ideal shelter for crustaceans, octopuses, moray eels and starfish. Immerse yourself in the impressive Costa Blanca on the wonderful catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Short and long catamaran tour from Dénia or Jávea
RelaxingA very nice tour to relax :) Beautiful views and a relaxed atmosphere. With a bit of luck, you can secure a place on the net. Highly Recommended
EntspannendEine sehr schöne Tour zum entspannen :)
Schöne Aussichten und eine entspannte Atmosphäre. Mit etwas Glück schafft man es sich einen Platz auf den Netzen zu sichern. Absolut empfehlenswert
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?