Jeep Safari Cofete in southern Fuerteventuras
You will be delighted by this 4x4 tour from the port of Morro Jable through Cofete to Punta de Jandia in the South of Fuertventura.
Great Jeep Tour Cofete in Sothern Fuertventura
This tour will start in the harbor of Morro Jable and leads over off-road paths towards Cofete, to see the beautiful, kilometer-long beach on the west coast of Fuerteventura. You will see the unique cactus species of Fuerteventura. When we're reaching Cofete, you have the possibility to visit the famous Villa Winter (*optional, not included in the price). Here you also can see the smallest lighthouse in Europe, where you can admire and photograph a great panoramic view and two opposite sea currents.
After a lunch break with swim stop near Punta de Jandia, the jeep tour leads to the southern lighthouse and maritime museum. The world of whales and dolphins holds ready interesting information. You return to Morro Jable and come back to the pick-up points. The excursion takes place 100% off-road.
Jeep tour in Fuerteventura
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Duration: 7 hours
- Pick up from the south: Jandia 09:00 am, Esquinzo 08:45 am, Gorriones 08:30 am, Costa Calma 08:20 am
- Pick up from the north: Castillo, Puerto Rosario, Corralejo
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, French
- Inclusive: professional Guide, insurance, fuel, food, drinks
- You will drive in Land Rover Defender 110 SW, maximum 7 seats, including the driver
- Ticket price Jeep Safari Cofete Fuerteventura from the south - per adult: 59 €
- Ticket price Jeep Safari Cofete Fuerteventura from the south - per child: 40 €
- Ticket price Jeep Safari Cofete Fuerteventura from the north - per adult: 68 €
- Ticket price Jeep Safari Cofete Fuerteventura from the north - per child: 45 €
- *optional: The visit of Villa Winter costs 5 € / person and can be booked on site.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear in summer and a jacket in winter!
- This is a guided tour, so you can only be passenger
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews - Jeep Safari Cofete in southern Fuerteventuras
- Review by Jo & Jo
« The driver is the guide ... »... And thus we had the whole jeep tour enough time to look around. That was really great because instead (as we know from other Jeep Safaris) all the time to be engaged in the street, one can observe the very fascinating landscape. The information from the guide were interesting, we did the jeep safari very much. Thanks for the wonderful day!
« Der Fahrer ist der Guide... »... und dadurch hatten wir die ganze Jeep Tour genug Zeit, uns umzusehen. Das war wirklich toll, denn anstatt (wie wir es von andern Jeep Safaris kennen) die ganze Zeit mit der Straße beschäftigt zu sein, kann man die sehr faszinierende Landschaft beobachten. Die Infos vom Guide waren interessant, uns hat die Jeep Safari sehr gut gefallen. Danke für den schönen Urlaubstag!