Lanzarote Jeep Safari "Lanceloto"
Get enchanted by the culture and nature during this half-day 4x4 tour in Lanzarote!
Unforgettable Jeep Safari Lanceloto in southern Lanzarote
On this jeep safari in Lanzarote, you'll start in Tahiche with some information about the tour and the first stop in the Fundación de Cesar Manrique. We continue to Nazaret (LagOmar), where we will hear interesting facts about the famous house of Omar Sharif and the island of Lanzarote. The jeep safari leads you from there in direction of the former island's capital, Teguise. Here we'll have a 20 minutes break for using the toilet and refresh ourselves. We'll also have a little walk through the old town of Teguise.
The street in direction to Famara offers perfect views to the archipelago Chinijo and its three islands La Graciosa, Montaña Clara and Alegranza. At the information- and photo stop, you can enjoy the great views to the sand dunes of Jable. The jeep safari continues over Soo, La Santa and the street of Tinajo until we reach Mancha Blanca, where you can see how the guanches lived in an active volcano. Additionally, you'll see a little volcanic simulation. After a short toilet break, we move along side streets until we reach La Geria, the winegrowing region of Lanzarote. In La Vegueta you'll get more information about the famous Malvaisa grapes and their cultivation.
The next stop at the Lanzarote jeep safari will be the volcano Tiguaton, where we'll have a 30 minutes walk inside the volcano. Please wear sports- or hiking shoes for this. The jeep safari in Lanzarote will be rounded off by the wine tasting in a bodega afterwards, before we return back to the starting point. Enjoy this jeep tour on Lanzarote, which also includes offroad tracks!
Lanzarote jeep safari "Lanceloto":
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pick-up included from: Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen
- Duration: approx. 4.5 hours
- Languages: Spanish, English, German, French
- Includes: professional guide / driver, full insurance, diesel
- Please note: Lunch and drinks are not included in the price!
- We are driving Land Rover Defenders 110 SW - maximum 7 seats - please note that this is a guided tour and you will not be able to drive yourself!
- Ticket price Lanzarote Jeep Safari "Lanceloto" - per adult: 52 €
- Ticket price Lanzarote Jeep Safari "Lanceloto" - per child (3-12 years): 35 €
- Ticket price Lanzarote Jeep Safari "Lanceloto" - per baby (0-2 years): 0 €
- Don't forget a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter!
- This is a guided tour, so you can only be passenger
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews - Lanzarote Jeep Safari "Lanceloto"
- Review by Martina
« Jeep Safari in northern Lanzarote, or Vulcantour »5X5 stars we had a great day with Luis.Er us very much told and shown on Lanzarote. As good as it was, and we will tell more of them in Germany. Thanks again Rolf and Martina and granddaughter Chayenne
« Jeep Safari im Norden Lanzarote,oder Vulcantour »5X5 Sterne wir hatten einen super Tag mit Luis.Er hat uns sehr viel über Lanzarote erzählt und gezeigt. Besser ging es nicht, und wir werden in Deutschland mehr davon erzählen. Noch einmal Danke Rolf und Martina und Enkeltochter Chayenne