Jeep Safari from the island of Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
Discover the sights of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura on this legendary Jeep Safari
Exciting Jeep Safari from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
An adventure is this Jeep Safari for sure. Scenic Lanzarote and Fuerteventura are ideal for a jeep safari. Pure nature and culture - there's a lot to discover what is with a normal car difficult to reach. Learn on this tour the most beautiful cities in the north like Fuertventuras Cotillo, Casa los Coroneles, Tindaya, Bayuyo volcanoes, etc.
Let yourself be seduced by this incredible Jeep Safari starting from Lanzarote. Experience this adventurous tour with friends or family. It suits also for Singles, because you quickly get to know new people.
Details of the Tour:
- From Corralejo direction Villaverde through Agaves plantations – Learn more about the production of Canarian craftsmanship with pita threads
- La Olivia passing by La Casa de los Coroneles – You pause for a toilet and for refreshments
- Mountain Tindaya – Here you learn more about the mystic mountain. From here you drive on a road off to the West, where there is a great view of the north-west coast and the beaches Esquinzo and Águila
- Castillo del Tostón in Cotillo – You take a photo stop and get information about the history of this place before you go swimming in Cotillo, and then take a typical Canarian dish in a traditional restaurant.
- Vulkan Bayuyo – Visit the boiler of the volcano and learn about the impact of its activity. From here, the views are well worth seeing
You return to Corralejo and after a last stop in the dunes you will be dropped off in your hotel.
Days: Tuesdays, Fridays
Duration: 7 Hours
Languages: Spanish, English, German, French
Land Rover Defender 110 SW--Maximum 7 Seats, Driver included
Inclusive: Experienced Guide, Fully comprehensive insurance, Diesel, Meal, Drinks, Ferry round trip
Let yourself be inspired by this jeep tour in a 4x4!
Ticketprice Jeep Safari from the North of Lanzarote to Fuertventura per Adult 79 €
Ticketprice Jeep Safari from the North of Lanzarote to Fuertventura per Child 60 €
Don't forget the Swimsuit in the summer and a coat in the winter!
This is a guided tour, so you can only be passenger
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.