Jeep Safari on Lanzarote on the North Route
The Safari Jeep Tour through Lanzarote will take you along the northern route to the world of volcanoes and enchant you with the fascinating lava landscape and César Manrique's works.
- Jeep Safari Tour on Lanzarote North Route - 7h - per adult (from 13 years)59.-€
- Jeep Safari Tour on Lanzarote North Route - 7h - per child (4-12 years)40.-€
Booking option: North route: jeep safari tour in Lanzarote
Experience a 4x4 Jeep Safari Tour through Lanzarote's volcanic landscape along the northern route with a professional driver who is also a local guide and has many interesting facts and adventurous stories about the volcanoes, the strange and unique landscape and many of the villages and towns you will pass on your way. Admission to one of the two excellent tourist centres is included in the tour price, the trip ends at the Cesar Manrique Foundation.
- Duration: ~ 7 hours
- Pick-up: from Puerto del Carmen approx. 9:10 AM / from Costa Teguise: approx. 09:30 AM / from Playa Blanca (please note the surcharge of 6€): approx. 08:30 AM
- Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up included in the price from: Lanzarote East (Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen), Lanzarote South (Playa Blanca)
- Pick-up for an extra charge: Lanzarote South (Playa Blanca)
- Fuel, experienced driver, professional guide, insurance
- swim stop if the weather is good
Please note the information regarding Covid-19 prevention and possible changes in the tour schedule:
- Customers and staff are required to wear a nose-and-mouth mask.
- Vehicles are disinfected and cleaned at the end of each excursion.
- Each vehicle will be equipped with hydro-alcoholic gel.
- There are no restrictions on the number of seats, all seats in the vehicles will be taken.
- Attention: This is a guided jeep tour - you can only ride as a passenger.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, snacks, camera, drinks, jacket in winter
4x4 Jeep Safari on Lanzarote: discover volcanoes on the northern route
Join the Jeep Safari Tour on Lanzarote along the northern route of Lanzarote and admire the strange but beautiful volcanic landscape. The professional driver will take you safely along the island's northern route in the Jeep Defender 110 for 6 persons. As a competent guide he can tell you a lot about the volcanoes of the island, but also some stories about the places you pass. The beautiful landscape will enchant you at many vantage points.
The Jeep Safari Tour on Lanzarote starts with the northern route to Guatiza, where you can admire the plantations of Tuneras. The guide will show you the different uses of the Canarian products. Afterwards you drive on to the village Mala, where the oldest cactus garden of Lanzarote grows. Continuing north through the villages of Arrieta and Punta Mujeres, we take the northern route to Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes. These are two of the best tourist centres on the island.
During the Jeep Safari Tour on Lanzarote along the northern route you also walk in the footsteps of Cesar Manrique. You decide in which of the two tourist centers you would like. The entrance fee for one of them is included in the Jeep Tour on Lanzarote. Next you will see the beautiful beach of Caletón Blanco and its white sand on which you can walk. After many other villages and sights, architectural and cultural masterpieces, the Jeet Safari tour on Lanzarote concludes with the last stop of the northern route, the foundation of Cesar Manrique, which you can visit (not included in the price).
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Jeep Safari on Lanzarote on the North Route
Jeep Safari in northern Lanzarote, or Vulcantour5X5 stars we had a great day with Luis.Er us very much told and shown on Lanzarote. As good as it was, and we will tell more of them in Germany. Thanks again Rolf and Martina and granddaughter Chayenne
Jeep Safari im Norden Lanzarote,oder Vulcantour5X5 Sterne wir hatten einen super Tag mit Luis.Er hat uns sehr viel über Lanzarote erzählt und gezeigt. Besser ging es nicht, und wir werden in Deutschland mehr davon erzählen. Noch einmal Danke Rolf und Martina und Enkeltochter Chayenne
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?