Near Madrid on hot air balloon ride - also possible in Toledo, Segovia and Sigüenza
Choose from one of five starting points for your hot air balloon ride near Madrid and discover the breathtakingly stunning landscape in the early morning hours, when it's drenched in the golden sunlight.
Ballooning near Madrid, Toledo or Segovia
- Hot air balloon ride near Madrid, Toledo or Segovia - per person (12+ years)160.-€
- Hot air balloon ride near Madrid, Toledo or Segovia - per person (5-11 years)120.-€
Ballooning near Sigüenza
- Hot air balloon ride near Sigüenza - per person (12+ years)170.-€
- Hot air balloon ride near Sigüenza - per Person (5-11 years)150.-€
Booking option: Hot air balloon ride near Madrid, Toledo, Segovia or Sigüenza
The Madrid hot air balloon ride starts at one of the five different starting points of your choice with the setup of the hot air balloon. If you want, you can help building the hot air balloon up and inflating it. The balloon ride near Madrid always starts in the early morning hours, since the hot air balloon ride depends of the wind and in the morning, the meteorological conditions are perfect. As soon as the hot air balloon is set up, you'll get into the basket and enjoy the gentle flight with the balloon over Madrid, Toledo, Segovia or Sigüenza. Look forward to spectacular views over the cities in the golden morning sunlight and the beautiful landscapes.
During the hot air balloon ride, the ground team continuously follows the balloon by car and maintains the contact to the balloonist (the companions of the passengers, that do not fly, can follow the ground team to the landing spot). The safe landing will be celebrated with the traditional clinking of glasses and subsequently, you'll receive your flight certificate. Recall the impressions you got during the flight with the other passengers at the rural lunch. The hot air balloon ride near Madrid, Toledo, Segovia or Sigüenza ends with the return to the starting point. This experience will be one of your favourite, unforgettable memories!
- Sheer flight time: approx. 1 hour
- Duration: ~ 3-4 hours
- Departure time: approx. 07:30 AM in summer, approx. 08:30 AM in winter
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan
- Transfer possible for 30 € per person (payable in cash on site) from the area between Madrid
- Hot air balloon ride, hot air balloon ride certificate and HD video and photos
- Transfer, professional guide
- Glass of champagne for clinking glasses
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women cannot participate in the hot air balloon ride.
- Also suitable for persons afraid of heights: The basket of the hot air balloon is approx. 1.1 and 1.2 m high. If you're looking down along the border of the basket, you can see that there is not a long line connected to the ground (like i.e. at skyscrapers, mountain slopes or towers). The little height of the basket is not as long as i.e. at a house, so the human eye doesn't perceive it as tilting, which usually creates the vertigo.
- The hot air balloon ride depends of the meteorological conditions, which will be confirmed again the day before the flight.
- Normal fitness level
- Minimum age 5 years
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, sun blocker, sturdy, closed-toe shoes, suitable clothing, long trousers / jacket
Fly over Segovia, Sigüenza and Toledo on a hot air balloon ride near Madrid
Discover the impressive beauty of the diversified, Spanish landscape around Madrid at a hot air balloon ride (also possible from Toledo, Segovia and Sigüenza). Enjoy the unique feeling to hover with the hot air balloon over Madrid and get to know the lively city from a totally different perspective. The wind conditions are ideal during the mornings, which is why all hot air balloon rides usually take place in the early morning hours, when the landscape is flooded by the golden sunlight and offers you a spectacular view.
If you want, you can also help setting up the hot air balloon for the hot air balloon ride in Toledo, Segovia and Sigüenza - for many guests this is a very exciting experience. The basket is put in place and connected with the balloon, which subsequently will be inflated with a gigantic ventilator. As soon as the balloon rises up slightly, you'll get into the basket and the hot air balloon ride over Madrid and surroundings begins. In the balloon basket, you usually stand in small, separated areas, so everybody has a part of the basket with unobstructed views for himself. At the hot air balloon ride you usually reach flight heights of approx. 300 m till 1000 m, depending on the flight region, there are legal limits, to which the experienced balloonists always stick to.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Near Madrid on hot air balloon ride - also possible in Toledo, Segovia and Sigüenza
Amaaaazing!A breathtaking experience! We chose the Toledo option as it is our favorite city in Sapin. We were thrilled by the experience and all the nice attention and details the whole team hat to us. We can only recommend!!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?