The unique Malaga sunset catamaran tour
Experience the special moment out at sea with great views of Malaga - the sunset catamaran tour for the whole family!
Romantic Sunset Tour in Malaga
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (April, May, June, October) - per adult (age 13+)18.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (April, May, June, October) - per senior (age 65+)15.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (April, May, June, October) - per child (age 4-12)12.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (April, May, June, October) - per child (age 0-3)0.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (July & August) - per adult (age 13+)20.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (July & August) - per senior (age 65+)17.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (July & August) - per child (age 4-12)14.-€
- Sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (July & August) - per child (age 0-3)0.-€
Romantic Sunset Tour November to February - shortened to 1 hour
- Special sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (November - February) - per adult (age 13+)15.-€
- Special sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (November - February) - per senior (age 65+)11.-€
- Special sunset catamaran tour from Malaga (November - February) - per child (age 4-12)13.-€
- Children until 3 years join the Malaga sunset catamaran tour for free.
Booking option: Sunset catamaran tour in Malaga
Spend the most beautiful moment of the day together with your loved ones out at sea with the sunset catamaran tour from Malaga! For an approx. 1 hour cruise along the picturesque coast, you'll start a bit before sunset with the catamaran in Malaga and sail out at sea in order to admire the wonderful views of Malaga. When the sun slowly starts to set, it's bathing the city at the Costa del Sol in the famous golden light that gave the coast its name. On the large catamaran, you'll have lots of space - make yourself comfortable on the seating possibilities or on the large nets and relax!
On the Malaga sunset catamaran tour, pleasure and relaxation are the main goals: Delight in the uniquely beautiful panorama of Malaga from the seaside. The city with its important trade harbour, the small sandy bays and the long, golden yellow beaches, behind which you can see the mountains of Malaga rearing up, are the perfect scenery for a breathtaking sunset. Now is the ideal moment to clink glasses! From the catamaran you'll see how the glowing red sun bit by bit sets behind the mountains and bathes the clouds and the sea in red-, pink- and golden shades. Now the catamaran sails slowly back to Malaga.
- Duration: upon your choice
- Hours: at sunset (time will be specified after the reservation)
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Málaga
- 1 glass of sparkling wine per person
- Boat ride, music, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
Sunglasses, long trousers / jacket
Romantic catamaran tour in Malaga during sunset
Not only as a couple, but also together with your friends or family, you can enjoy the wonderful sunset catamaran tour from Malaga. Go on a short and relaxing cruise along the coast on the large and comfortable catamaran from Malaga, so you'll have the best views of the spectacular sunset behind the city at the Costa del Sol. If possible, the catamaran sails from Malaga along the coast until you reach the perfect spot from where you have excellent view on how the sun bit by bit sets behind the mountains of Malaga.
During the sunset, the glowing red sun bathes the sky and the sea in impressively beautiful colours. Get enchanted by the play of colours during the Malaga sunset catamaran tour and relax on board of the spacious catamaran. Clink glasses with sparkling wine to celebrate this special moment, lean back and memorise this enchanting moment. After the sunset the catamaran sails back to Malaga, so the unique tour finishes totally unhurried.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?