Outgoing and celebration in Mallorca
Mallorca might not be Ibiza - but when it comes to nightlife & party vibes, the largest Balearic island is well on the way. And not only at Ballermann, which is still today the epitome of all party culture on the sunny island. But the scene has evolved. In addition to the big clubs and noble beach bars, many fine clubs have established themselves on Mallorca, which surprise visitors especially with good bookings. Some of the best nightlife areas in Palma are the Paseo Maritimo, La Lonja and the trendy district of Santa Catalina. Here you can meet all nationalities and age groups during the nightly ramble and always an open door for the next round. The offer in Mallorca Nightlife is accordingly colourful: from jazz clubs and bars with live music to electro-temples you can find everything here. It is a pleasure to start the evening in Palma with a cosy meal with wine and tapas, and then move on together.
Some places on Mallorca turn into a dance club after sunset - in the Cuba Club (Santa Catalina) tables and chairs are often cleared away after 11 pm to create space for everyone who wants to dance. This is also the case in the Garito Cafe in the small marina at the end of the Paseo Maritimo. For many clubs at the harbour, the following applies: during the day a yacht club and restaurant, in the evening a dance club with spanish beats. Here you can meet locals. If you like it exclusive and big, you will feel comfortable in the famous Titos at the Paseo Maritimo. An international address with lots of space. The Titos catches the eye with its noble facade, glass elevator and terrace. Inside, no less glamour is to be expected! Night owls from all over the world meet here and during a dance break you can enjoy the view over the whole harbour basin to the cathedral - definitely a highlight in the nightlife of Mallorca!
If you are looking for a varied evening programme during the week, you should definitely try the Ruta Martiana in Palma's old town quarter Sa Gerreria, which takes place every Tuesday from 7 pm in numerous bars. This is where locals and tourists meet and enjoy tapas, pintxos and wine together at discounted prices between two and three euros. Let yourself drift along the tapas route and get to know Palma's old town!
Our top 10 nightclubs and discos:
- 1. Social Club - elegant nightclub in the heart of Palma, different music styles, House, Indie Rock and RnB, opening hours: Friday to Sunday / address: Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 33, 07014 Palma / Web: www.wearsocial.club
- 2. Titos Palma - for more than 50 years a big name in Palma's nightlife. On 3 levels of the mega-disco bars, dance floors and VIP areas, also meeting point for celebrities and living room for Spanish top DJs, opening hours: Friday to Saturday / adress: Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 31, 07014 Palma / Web: www.titosmallorca.com
- 3. The Club - directly at the Playa de Palma, spacious club with attractive dancers, bars and atmosphere, adress: Calle Pare Bartomeu Salvà, 2, 07610 Palma de Mallorca, Web: www.theclubmallorca.es
- 4. R33 - one of the biggest and best clubs on Mallorca for electronic music with best line-up and internationally renowned DJs, opening hours: Friday to Saturday, address: Plaza del Vapor 20, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, Web: R33 Mallorca
- 5. Shamrock - galways goes, whether it's for a beer or a small concert. If you are on the road at night on the Paseo Maritimo in Palma, just pass by and have fun with people from all over the world, opening hours: daily 12:00 midnight to 5:00 am / address: Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 3, 07014 Palma
- 6. Krümels Stadl - party location in Paguera with changing live shows as well as performances of pop and ballerina stars from radio and television, opening hours: daily from 20:00 pm to 4:00 am / Web: www.kruemels-stadl.com
- 7. Megapark - the epitome of party on Mallorca with pubs, restaurants, disco and show area, opening hours: daily / address: Ctra. Arenal, 52, Palma, Web: www.megapark.tv/records
- 8. Es Gremi - originally a concert hall, but with numerous theme parties, especially loved for tech-house and techno, opening hours: depends on the event, address: Pol. Son Castelló, Carrer Gremi de Porgadors, 16, 07009 Palma, Web: www.esgremi.com
- 9. Brooklyn Club - small, fine nightclub in Santa Catalina with a dance floor and a good selection of music, opening hours Tuesday to Saturday from 22:00 pm to 4:30 am / address: Carrer de Dameto, 6, 07013 Palma, Web: Brooklyn-Club
- 10. BCM Planet Dance - biggest nightclub in Mallorca on 3 floors for more than 4000 people with clubbing atmosphere, regular foam party, concerts, performances, address: BCM Planet Dance Magalluf Av S'Olivera, s/n 07181 Calvia Islas Baleares, Web: www.bcmplanetdance.com/
Celebrate in Arenal & at the Playa de Palma
The classical party place for German and British guests is and remains of course the Playa de Palma with Ballermann and Ham Street. Well-known pop stars such as Melanie Müller, Jürgen Drews, Peter Wackel and many more, clubs like the "Bierkönig", the "Megapark" or the "Oberbayern", curry sausage, beer columns and the joint public viewing on big screens - all this paired with the spanish sun, a mile-long sandy beach with a view of the bay of Palma and a wide range of leisure activities makes this hotspot so attractive. It is not for nothing that many holidaymakers come back year after year. Even celebrities such as Heidi Klum or Paris Hilton have been guests at the Megapark.
Mallorca Nightlife - Ballermann tour
One night in Megapark
Who wants to party on Mallorca, can't get past the Ballermann and the Megapark. In the biggest party temple of the island the lights are practically always on. The party nights, shows and concerts are legendary. On an area of several hundred square meters, the megapark on Mallorca has an extensive open air area and several bars. With our party tour you can reach the party mile from the east, north and south and back safely in the morning.
Beachclubs in Mallorca
How about a cosy sundowner with a view of the sea and relaxed sounds in the background? The numerous beach clubs on Mallorca offer a casual atmosphere and almost an Ibiza feeling. From comfortable loungers or even cuddly daybeds, you can get away from it all and enjoy the colourful holiday bustle with a cool drink in your hand. The choice of clubs is large and there is something for every taste! As Mallorca is known for its casual beach clubs, it is worth making a reservation in summer. The perfect mixture of city and beach life can be found at Anima Beach in Palma. Cool design, direct sea view and besides the restaurant business also events and nightlife.
How about a sunset dinner? Stylish ambience, a spacious pool and a touch of Bali are offered in the Purobeach Clubs. This is all about lifestyle; in addition to the classic offers of the beach clubs, there are also offers such as yoga, spa or shopping. Besides Palma and Illetes you will also find a Purobeach Club at the Platja de Palma. A colourful and glamorous bustle can be found at the Nikki Beach in Magaluf. Party, a big pool and a danceable audience are part of it! The right location for exuberant holidays. The Mood Club in Portals Nous is also exclusive. Although it is not directly on the beach, there is a great view of the bay of Palma. Also here you will be spoiled with a package of food, drinks, live music and events!
Nightlife in the southwest of Mallorca
The party place in the southwest is Magaluf, where you will find the biggest clubs on the island and a wealth of bars. More than 4000 visitors fit into the BCM Planet Dance alone and superstars from all over the world are regularly booked. In addition to the acts, new series of events ranging from foam to water or popcorn parties regularly lure people to the gigantic entertainment temple. If you know the Ballermann, a party transfer to the hip place is recommended - nowhere else is the audience so colourful and so crazy. Just book your Club-Pass and join in! Besides the BCM you will find numerous other clubs in Magaluf - offers for every taste. From the glamorous Nikki Beach Club to the exciting Hotel BH to RnB at Tokyo Joe's nightclub. There is also a good mix in Paguera. Here you can enjoy cocktails in the bars right on the beach or go dancing to German hits. Locals like "Krüml's Stadl" offer German tourists a wide range of live music and celebrity performances. Whether beer garden, shisha bars, pubs or beach bars - there is always something going on here.
Nightlife in trhe northeast of Mallorca
The hotspot for celebrating and making party in the north-east is called Cala Ratjada. Bars, clubs and beer gardens offer the small coastal town like sand at the sea. Here not only Schlager fans get their money's worth - the dance floor can also be stormed for RnB, electro or hip hop. Beats as hot as the summer nights heat up visitors of all ages. Among the most famous clubs are the "Physical", "Keobs" or the "Bolero". If you like to enjoy a drink while enjoying the nightlife, the numerous bars in the town centre are a good choice. The beautiful view over the rocky coast is free of charge, not for nothing the northeast is one of the most beautiful corners of the island.
Nightlife in the north of Mallorca
Even in the north, you can relax in trendy beach clubs and really get crazy in clubs. Especially popular are the Ponderosa Beach Alcudia, already nominated for the best beach club in Spain, and the Ponderosa at Playa de Muro. Lean back in one of the comfortable day beds and let yourself be impressed! Especially the atmosphere is always loved in the Enjoy Cafe Lounge of Port d' Alcudia.