Ibiza boat charter with skipper in San Antonio
Low season (May and October)
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - May and October - half day600.-€
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - May and October - full day900.-€
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - May and October - during sunset600.-€
High season (June till September)
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - June till September - half day700.-€
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - June till September - full day1,200.-€
- Ibiza motor boat charter with skipper - June till September - during sunset700.-€
Motor boat charter with skipper to Ibiza in San Antonio in the west of the island
If you have no boat license, you can rent a motor boat in Ibiza with skipper and explore the Balearic island from the seaside. The Scarab motor boat can be rented for a full day, half day or during sunset for the romantics among you. The boat has a sun deck, bimini, a swimming platform and music on board. Water sports equipment, such Seabob, Bladefish, jet skiing, snorkeling equipment can be booked on request and at an additional cost. Please leave a message in the comment field when booking. Experience unforgettable hours on the sea at the west coast of Ibiza. Pack your camera, your swimsuit and a spirit of adventure and have a great day on the sea!
Ibiza boat rental with skipper:
- Brand: Scarab
- Length: 12 meters
- Width: 3 meters
- Engine: 2x 400 CV
- Seating for 12 people
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, backpack, waterproof camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?