- Paintball in the Algarve: Parque Aventura Albufeira - per person (from 10 years)18.-€
- Paintball in the Algarve: Parque Aventura Lagos - per person (from 10 years)18.-€
Overview / General Information
Play paintball in Albufeira or Lagos
Experience paintball action in a picturesque setting and play tactically together as a team. While the players crawl through obstacles and hide, you'll find a challenging field in Albufeira or Lagos that won't make the search for the enemy any easier.
At the Algarve in Lagos or Albufeira you can play paintball with artificial and natural obstacles. The playing field is in a field and all equipment as well as 150 color balls are included in the basic price. Qualitative markers, masks, vests and schooners give you an immediate start to an exciting round of paintball.
- Minimum age: 10 years old for paintball
- Duration: upon your choice
- Opening hours/days: depending on the season.
- Please bring: comfortable clothes, sports shoes, drinks & snacks according to your needs
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Albufeira, Lagos
- Introduction, insurance, complete equipment
- Access to sanitary facilities, 150 paint balls per participant
Option 2: Paintball Albufeira Adventure Park
- Opening hours spring & autumn: 2 PM - 6 PM (15/03 - 15/06 and 16/09 - 15/11)
- Opening hours summer: 10 AM - 6 PM (16/06 - 15/09)
- Days: daily
- Opening hours winter: 1 PM - 5 PM (16/11 - 31/01) & 2 PM - 6 PM (01/02 - 14/03)
Option 3: Paintball Lagos Adventure Park
- Opening hours spring & autumn, only THU-SUN: 2 PM - 6 PM (01/04 - 15/06 and 16/09 - 31/10)
- Opening hours summer, daily: 10 AM - 6 PM (01/07 - 31/08) and 2 PM - 6 PM (16/06 - 30/06 + 01/09 - 15/09)
- Opening hours winter: 1 PM - 5 PM (01/11 - 31/01) & 2 PM - 6 PM (01/02 - 31/03)
Adrenalin and adventure in Portugal: Paintball in Lagos and Albufeira
When you are on holiday in Portugal, the Algarve, the south coast of the Atlantic Ocean, is definitely worth a visit. The green cliffs and hills that slowly rise towards the mountains are not only a beautiful sight for nature lovers. The Algarve also offers all kinds of leisure activities, on and in the sea as well as on land. For lovers of leisure activities, paintball on natural terrain is also a great pleasure. A colourful shooting game with tactical manoeuvres for young and old!
The two large paintball fields, Parque Aventura, in Lagos and Albufeira offer with small woods, groups of trees and hilly terrain an optimal basis to play your opponents tactically. Book together with friends and colleagues for a great team experience! Feel the big triumph as you step off the field as the winner after an adrenaline-charged and thrilling paintball action round.
Exciting duels, clever flanking manoeuvres and quick decisions are just as much in demand as improvisational talents and strategists. Insurance, a professional member of the park team, all equipment such as markers, masks, vests, joint protectors and a starter quantity of color balls (150 pieces) are included in the price. Optionally you can book more colour balls.
This adventurous activity is suitable for all age groups from 10 years and offers you a change from everyday life. Come together with your family, friends or colleagues and make this excursion your individual event. Try something new and enjoy this fun adventure with Paintball in Lagos and Albufeira in Portugal!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?