Boat trip to the Paxos Antipaxos Islands
Come aboard a luxurious ship with a viewing deck and a variety of breathtaking sights as your destination. A great experience with a swim stop and a stay on land!
Corfu boat tour to the Paxos Antipaxos Islands, Blue Cave and Gaios Village (without transfer)
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Corfu port - 1 adult (13+)28.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Corfu port - 1 child (6-12 yrs.)14.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Corfu port - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Lefkimi port - 1 adult (13+)28.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Lefkimi port - 1 child (6-12 yrs.)14.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - no transfer - Lefkimi port - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
Corfu boat tour to the Paxos Antipaxos Islands, Blue Cave and Gaios Village (with transfer)
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - transfer Corfu port - 1 adult (13+)34.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - transfer Corfu port - 1 child (6-12 yrs.) 17.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - transfer Corfu port - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - transfer Lefkimi port - 1 adult (13+)34.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip - ca. 10-12h - transfer Lefkimi port - 1 child (6-12 yrs.) 17.-€
- Paxos Antipaxos boat trip -ca. 10-12h - transfer Lefkimi port - 1 child (0-5 yrs.)0.-€
Booking option: Corfu Paxos Antipaxos boat trip
You will take part in a 10-12 hour cruise on a comfortably equipped ship, which presents the old town of Corfu from the sea. The multilingual guide will accompany you all the way around the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos with local legends and interesting information. You will visit the beautiful bays of Paxos, Blue Caves Ipapanti and Ahai, including the ship. On Antipaxos you can even swim in the incredibly clear blue water of Paradise Beach. On the way back there is a 2 hour stay in the country to visit the picturesque city of Gaios.
- Boat capacity: 250 persons
- Hours: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Days and Languages: from 03/05/2019: Tuesday (English,French,German,Italian, Russian) & Friday (English,French,German,Italian) / from 13/06/2019: Thursday (English-French)
- Months: May - 11th of October
- Languages: German, English, Italian, French, Russian
- Pick-up included in the price from: Corfu
- Starting points: Port Corfu City & Port Lefkimi
- Transfer, swim stop(s), professional guide, insurance, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- For each zone in Corfu there is a meeting point and a pick-up time - the transfer takes between 20 and 120 minutes depending on the location of your hotel.
- If you arrive by yourself, you will find 24-hour parking at the port of Corfu.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, hat, backpack, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Full day small cruise from Corfu: Paxos and Antipaxos in full splendour experience
Equipped with all the essentials such as viewing decks with seating, air-conditioned main cabin with TV, DVD player, music, self-service bar (not included) and sanitary and changing rooms as well as a professional multilingual guide, your cruise ship is waiting in Corfu Harbour to visit Paxos and Antipaxos. You can easily get to the ship itself by shuttle service, the bus departs directly from your hotel. You can also drive there yourself, parking spaces are available. The duration of the cruise can last between 7 and 11 hours due to weather and traffic conditions and is therefore a full day programme for the whole family.
The cruise from Corfu to Paxos and Antipaxos starts at 9:00 a.m. with a short round trip in the harbour of Corfu. Here you will get impressions of the old town from the sea and can see the two Venetian fortresses. Past the cape of Asprokavos you then head for Paxos as the first. The guide will give you a detailed insight into the Greek myths surrounding this paradisiacal island full of green olive trees and cypresses. The bay of Lakka is a first impression of the many beautiful bays of Paxos. Along the bright rocky cliffs of the west coast of the island you then go to the blue caves Ipapanti and Ahai. The boat tour leads you together with the ship into the picturesque caves with the incredibly clear, blue water and the mythical sound of the sea in the cave. The cruise continues to Paxos and now to Antipaxos. The smaller but perfectly formed island. Here we allow you to swim in the Ionian Sea in the bay of Voutoumi, also called "Paradise Beach", with a stop of 50-70 minutes length. On the way back you will visit the port of Gaios at the passage between Paxos and the small islands Skaltsonisi and Mongonisi. In the narrow, picturesque alleys of the beautiful city you can lose about 2 hours, go shopping or eat in one of the restaurants with sea view. The way back you can then start without further events and enjoy the wonderful impressions of the day trip with the evening sun on the viewing deck!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?