During a sailing catamaran trip from Barcelona along the magnificent coastline
The catamaran tour in Barcelona shows you the popular coastal city from a different perspective: While sailing you will enjoy fantastic views of the harbour and the neighbouring regions!
Private catamaran trip Barcelona Low Season
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (2 hours) - 01/01 - 13/05 & 13/09 - 31/12 - up to 12 persons900.-€
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (3 hours) - 01/01 - 13/05 & 13/09 - 31/12 - up to 12 persons1,050.-€
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (4 hours) - 01/01 - 13/05 & 13/09 - 31/12 - up to 12 persons1,200.-€
Private catamaran trip Barcelona High Season
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (2 hours) - 14/05 - 12/09 - up to 12 people980.-€
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (3 hours) - 14/05 - 12/09 - up to 12 people1,180.-€
- Private Catamaran Tour Barcelona (4 hours) - 14/05 - 12/09 - up to 12 people1,380.-€
Booking option: Luxurious sailing catamaran tour in Barcelona
The catamaran tour in Barcelona starts in the marina of the Spanish metropolis and the skipper sails with you along the beautiful and worth seeing coast. From the water you can admire famous sights like the Maremagnum, the Marina Vela and the Plaza de Colón. While you enjoy the boat trip and the fantastic views of Barcelona, the crew prepares snacks and drinks.
- Capacity: up to 12 persons + crew
- Hours: 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Barcelona
- Snacks: bread with tomato and olive oil, sausage, cheese, hummus, guacamole and nachos
- Skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), Stand Up Paddle (SUP), introduction, boat ride, welcome drink, toilet on board
- Open Bar: sparkling wine, wine, beer, soft drinks, water, fizz, coffee and tea
The exact route of the catamaran tour depends on the weather conditions. In case of bad weather the date may be changed.
Passport, swimwear, towel, sun blocker, suitable clothing, hat
The slightly different sailing trip in Barcelona: private catamaran trip off the coast with great views
Combine your sightseeing trip to the Spanish city worth seeing, whose appearance was strongly influenced by Gaudi, with a relaxed catamaran tour. From Barcelona's marina you sail up to the sea. Let the crew pamper you for a few hours and admire the beauty of the region from the water. The crew will welcome you with a glass of cava (sparkling wine) and snacks will be waiting for you. An experienced skipper will accompany the tour. The boat trip leads you through the harbour along the wonderful coastal region of Barcelona and its surroundings. You can enjoy a cool drink on board and the fresh sea breeze around your ears. Enjoy the sun and the beautiful view. On warm days you can simply jump into the water directly from the sailing catamaran and refresh yourself a little.
The crew will already serve you snacks and drinks, which you will enjoy together with your friends. By this catamaran trip off Barcelona you can see many of the city's highlights from the water, such as the monument in honour of Christopher Columbus, which rises up at the lower end of La Rambla. You will also pass the famous shopping centre Maremagnum, which is located in the old harbour basin, and the new harbour of Barcelona (Marina Vela). In front of you there is a wonderful panorama of the city and the coast, which you can enjoy relaxing on deck. The Gaudi city Barcelona is the city with the most UNESCO World Heritage Lists and regularly amazes its visitors. From the water you will discover the fantastic metropolis from a completely different perspective and can recover a little from the often stressful sightseeing marathon. If you want to go on a catamaran tour in Barcelona, don't miss it during your city trip!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?