Sightseeing train Antequera / 1 round without stops INFO
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / 1 round no stop – per adult (13+ years)8.-€
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / 1 round no stop – per child (3-12 years)6.-€
Sightseeing-Zug Antequera / hop on hop off INFO
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / hop on hop off – per adult (13+ yrs.)10.-€
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / hop on Hop off – per child (3-12 yrs.)8.-€
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / hop on Hop off – per resident5.-€
Sightseeing train Antequera "experience tour" with extras INFO
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / experience tour – per adult (13+ years)15.-€
- Sightseeing tour Antequera / city train / experience tour – per child (3-12 years)13.-€
Overview / General Information
Go relaxed and flexible on a city tour in Antequera
Experience a sightseeing tour in Antequera that you can design flexibly. Go on a discovey tour with the red city train!
The stops of the sightseeing tour in Antequera with the red train:
- 1. Hotel Antequera Golf
- 2. Plaza de Castilla
- 3. Plaza San Sebastian
- 4. Alcazaba
- 5. Plaza Coso Viejo
- 6. Los Dólmenes
- 7. Plaza de Santiago
- 8. Plaza de las Descalzas
- 9. Parador
- 10. Shopping Centre La Verónica
- Running times: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese
- Pick-up not included
- Starting point: Hotel Antequera Golf (or at any other stop)
- Audio guide
Option 1: Sightseeing tour in Antequera / round trip without stop or hop on hop off
During the Antequera sightseeing tour in the red train you have the choice between one round without a stop and a 24-hour ticket with which you can get on and off as often as you like. The hop on hop off variant allows you to explore the Andalusian city flexible at your own pace.
- Duration: tour without stopping: 60 min. / hop on hop off: of your choice
- No-Stop-ticket or 24-hour ticket
Option 2: Sightseeing tour in Antequera / Experience-Tour with extras
The Experience variant of the sightseeing tour in Antequera with the red train includes a few great extras: 24-hour ticket, entrance to the church Colegiata de Santa María and entrance to the Alcazaba Fortress. An ideal combination package to explore the city for a day!
- Duration: upon your choice
- 24-hour ticket, entrance to the Colegiata de Santa María church, entrance to the Alcazaba fortress.
- In the colder months of the year, the sightseeing train only runs on Fridays to Sundays.
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, sun blocker, camera
The perfekt sightseeing tour in Antequera – 10 possible stops, 8 languages, 1 unforgettable excursion
During the sightseeing tour in Antequera you will experience a fantastic city tour, namely in the bright red City Sightseeing Train. Do you spend a few days in Antequera or are you planning a beautiful day trip on the the wonderful Costa del Sol? From Málaga you can reach Antequera, one of the "White Village" in the hinterland, in less than 1 hour drive. Let yourself be enchanted by the charm of this picturesque city! Antequera belongs to the Andalusian province of Málaga and is definitely worth a visit if you are exploring the south of Spain.
The ride with the train of City Sightseeing Antequera is ideal for discovering as much as possible in just one day. Hop on and start! Just take one round and let the beauty of the city pass you by, or choose the variant where you can get in and out flexibly. If you are only in town for a short time, then the first option is ideal, but if you spend a whole day in Antequera, you should definitely choose the "Hop on Hop off" option.
The sightseeing tour of Antequera will also make the little ones' eyes glow. What child doesn't like to take a small train through the streets? The sightseeing tour in Antequera is an experience for the whole family. While the children have fun, you can explore the city comfortably and relaxed and spend the day according to your wishes. You can start at any bus stop, each of it is close to many sights. And Antequera, located in the heart of Andalusia, has some highlights to offer.
The train stops at the archaeological site "Dólmenes de Antequera", which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. These are megalithic graves that are probably more than 5000 years old. Of course, during the City Sightseeing Tour in Antequera, the huge fortress Alcazaba should not be missing. It brags over the city and is the landmark of Antequera. It is worthwhile to explore the impressive medieval fortress for a while. Here you can immerse yourself in past times, accompanied by the wonderful scent of the surrounding pine trees. You can also visit the impressive church of Colegiata de Santa María, which is a real crowd-puller. The guided city tour in Antequera offers that and much more, if you take the red City Sightseeing train for a journey of discovery!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?