Unforgettable sailing cruise in Tenerife
At this 3 hours sailing trip from Costa Adeje you can watch dolphins and whales. The best sailing cruise in Tenerife!
- Sailing trip from Puerto Colón - Playa de las Americas - 3 hours - per adult (from 11 yrs)45.-€
- Sailing trip from Puerto Colón - Playa de las Americas - 3 hours - per child (2-10 yrs)22.50€
- Toddlers until 1 years can join the Costa Adeje sailing trip for free.
Booking option: Tenerife sailing trip from Puerto Colón (Costa Adeje)
The sailing trip starts in Costa Adeje on a small, luxurious yacht (type Bavaria 39 Cruiser) which fits up to 11 passengers. Once you've boarded, you will leave the harbour in the direction of the closely located island of La Gomera and sail out onto the open Atlantic Ocean. At the sailing cruise in Tenerife you have enough time to watch out for whales and dolphins. If you are lucky, you will be able to see some of the species in their natural habitat during the sailing trip from Puerto, which are living here all-year. Enjoy this extraordinary and unique experience you won't forget!
After this exciting adventure you will take the course back towards the coast. At the sailing cruise in Tenerife you continue along the diversified coastline until you reach the perfect place for a swim stop. When you're refreshed by the Atlantic Ocean, it's time for a relaxing lunch break. Relax on the sailing trip from Costa Adeje on deck of this comfortable sailing yacht in the sunshine. On the way back to Puerto Colón, you can once again enjoy the entire panorama of the southern coast and process all the impressions you got during this sailing cruise in Tenerife.
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting point: Puerto Colón (Costa Adeje)
- Snacks: sandwiches
- Skipper, swim stop(s), boat ride, toilet on board
- Drinks: soft drinks, beer, water, wine, sangria
- The route is determined depending on the sea weather and the whereabouts of the whales and dolphins.
Please bring along:
Sailing shoes or shoes with bright, flat sole, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, long trousers / jacket, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case), snorkeling equipment
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?