Experience the magic of Rhodes while sailing
The sailing trip in Rhodes leads you together with the skipper along the northeast coast with its fantastic bays, which can be admired from the water.
- Full day sailing trip from Rhodes City - bay hopping - per person110.-€
- Full day sailing trip from Rhodes City - family special (2 adults + 2 children)250.-€
Booking option: From bay to bay on a sailing trip in Rhodes
Spend an unforgettable day with friends, partner or familyon the Aegean Sea. The sailing trip in Rhodes shows you the most beautiful side of the magnificent north-east coast. You anchor in front of enchanting bays, where you can swim, snorkel or simply relax. Lunch is prepared for you on board - an all-round feel-good experience on the Greek island.
Itinerary of the full day sailing trip
- approx. 08:30 AM - Hotel pick up with air-conditioned vehicles
- 09:00 AM - start of the sailing trip in Mandraki harbour / Rhodes-City
- 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM - sailing, swimming, snorkeling, lunch
- 04:00 PM - arrival at the port of departure
- approx. 04:30 h - hotel drop off
- Destination: Kallithea Bay, Anthony Quinn Bay, Ladiko Bay, Traounou Bay
- Duration: ~ 7 hours
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 AM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English
- Pick-up included in the price from: Rhodes City
- Starting points: Rhodes City
- Transfers from other regions: on request and for an extra charge
- Skipper, swim stop(s), snorkeling equipment
- Towels, water + 1 soda or coke, food (roasted chicken, salad, bread)
- The group size is approx. 8 persons.
- Children can only participate if accompanied by an adult.
- The sailing trip is not suitable for guests with mobility limitation.
- The organiser reserves the right to make minor changes to the programme in case of unfavourable conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Before the sailing trip you will receive a consent form, which must be signed.
Please bring along:
Passport, swimwear, sunglasses, sun blocker, hat, backpack, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Sailing trip in Rhodes to 4 hotspots on the north-east coast: discover the Aegean island from the water
The full day activity starts in the north of the fourth largest Greek island at your hotel in the region of Rhodes City or directly in Mandraki Harbour. An experienced skipper accompanies the sailing trip from Rhodes North and you sail together with the other passengers along the coast in eastern direction. On board you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the open sea and the Mediterranean landscape of the island during the sailing trip. When the wind is blowing around your nose and the sailboat is rocking slightly through the Aegean Sea, you will quickly forget your everyday stress. Let yourself be captivated by the special atmosphere and feel free and carefree.
The sailing trip in Rhodes takes you to the beautiful bay of Kallithea. Between the spectacular rocks are several small beaches. The place of the same name was already known in antiquity for its thermal baths and their therapeutic effect. The beautiful bay is a popular snorkeling and diving area. Take the opportunity and explore the colourful underwater world while snorkelling in the emerald green water. Snorkel equipment is provided on board.
The sailing trip along Rhodes coast continues to the famous Anthony Quinn Bay. The idyllic rock bay with crystal clear water was probably named after the actor Anthony Quinn in the sixties after the shooting that took place there on the beach. On a snorkeling trip off Rhodes East Coast you can admire a variety of different fish. In between, the crew prepares a delicious lunch for you on board, which is served on deck under the open sky. After a short drive you reach the neighbouring Ladiko Bay, where there is a shallow gravel sand beach. The bay is surrounded by rocks and trees, some of which reach the water.
The last destination you will head for while sailing on Rhodes is the extensive Traounou beach. The water is crystal clear and there are some sea caves in the bay. It is a magical place whose scenery and the deep blue seas will delight you. Refresh yourself in the water or just enjoy the great views of the beach, the rocks and the hinterland. The sailing trip in Rhodes with bays hopping shows you the beauty of the east coast and the fascinating underwater world of the Greek island group of the Dodecanese.
There are many boat tours in Rhodes, but this sailing trip with bay hopping and snorkelling takes you through a breathtaking surroundings with many photo hotspots.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Experience the magic of Rhodes while sailing
A perfect programThere was everything you could hope for from a successful sailing trip! Gladly again…
Ein perfektes ProgrammEs war alles dabei, was man sich von einem gelungenen Segelausflug verspricht! Gerne wieder…
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?