Luxurious catamaran charter in Mallorca - treat yourself!
Have a private catamaran trip just for fun or on a special occasion: Charter a catamaran for up to 12 people in Santa Ponsa.
- Catamaran charter from Santa Ponsa - half day (May-Sept.) - 4hrs - incl. tapas895.-€
- Catamaran charter from Santa Ponsa - full day (May-Sept.) - 7hrs - incl. tapas + lunch1,595.-€
Booking option: Charter a catamaran in Mallorca for up to 12 people
Look forward to an extraordinary private catamaran sailing trip! Sail with the catamaran from Santa Ponsa to the dreamlike bay Cala Blanca, where you can swim in the crystal-clear water and snorkel with the provided equipment on board. Just you and your family, friends or your group will be on board and you'll be pampered with a cooled drink and tasty tapas by the experienced crew. On the full day charter, you'll also get served a delicious lunch and have another swim stop at the nature-protected Malgrats islands. Use the comfortable nets for relaxing and sunbathing on board. The crew happily answers all your questions abour the luxurious catamaran, sailing and the area. Enjoy the sunshine and the sea to the fullest!
- Times: half day tour: 9.30am till 01.30pm or from 03.00pm till 07.00pm / full day tour: 11:00 am till 06:00pm
- Days: daily
- Months: May - September
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch
- Starting points: Santa Ponsa
- Drinks are charged additionally: water, beer, red-, rosé- and white wine, Coca Cola, Fanta for 2 € each, Gin Tonic or Rum Cola 4.50 €, bottle of cava 18,50 €
- Skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), snorkeling equipment, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), tapas, 1 drink, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- At the 7 hours tour: lunch included
- There are one catamaran with a capacity of 12 persons and one sailing yacht with a capacity of 8 persons available for you, so groups of up to 20 people can take part in the sailing excursion. In that case, the boats sail along side by side and the anchors are dropped next to each other too (only possible from June to September).
- It is not allowed to bring your own drinks on board, but you can buy more alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on board.
- There is one SUP board available on board, which you can use for 20 minutes during the anchoring stop for a fee of 10 €.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker
For up to 12 people: charter a catamaran in Mallorca
Give yourself the gift of a private excursion on a catamaran in Mallorca and get spoilt by the attentive crew. The private catamaran tour starts in Santa Ponsa, in the southwest of Mallorca. Santa Ponsa can be reached easily by car or public transportation. Take your partner, your friends, your group or your business partners on board and sail for 4 to 7 hours along the picturesque southwestern coast with its crystal-clear water. You'll be sailing to the marvellous bay Cala Blanca, in which you can swim relaxedly or go snorkeling with the snorkeling equipment available on board.
Relax on the wide nets of the catamaran and sunbathe on deck with a cooled drink in your hand. The crew perfectly knows the area and will happily answer you all questions about the catamaran, Mallorca and sailing. If you want, you can help with setting the sails. In case you need help with learning swimming or snorkeling, the friendly crew will assist you. Get delighted by the tasty tapas and at the full day tour, you'll also get served an additional lunch on board. At the full day charter, you additionally have another swim stop at the nature-protected Malgrats Islands. Charter a catamaran in Mallorca and spend an awesome day out at the wonderful Mediterranean sea!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Luxurious catamaran charter in Mallorca - treat yourself!
excellentREALLY MEMORABLE DAY
STRONGLY RECOMMEND SUNBONOO
Unforgettable dayWe rented the catamaran with a group of 10 friends, and it was simply awesome. The crew on the board was incredibly friendly and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable on the catamaran, which is not only pretty but spacious. The tapas served during anchoring were so tasty, we even asked for the recipes. It was my first time on a catamaran so I was really surprised how stable it is in the water.
Unforgettable dayWe rented the catamaran exclusively with a group of 10 friends, and it was simply awesome. The crew on board was incredibly friendly and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable on the catamaran, which is not only pretty but spacious. The tapas served during anchoring were so tasty, we even asked for the recipes. It was my first time on a catamaran, so I was really surprised how stable it is in the water, I didn't got seasick at all. A wonderful experience that we highly recommend, we had lots of fun!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?