Beautiful Lanzarote round trip in the northAt this tour in Lanzarote north, you will experience the unique north of the island with its most popular attractions.
Lanzarote round trip in the north of the island
At the north tour in Lanzarote, you will first visit the monument "Monumento al Campesino" in the heart of Lanzarote. This monument in the municipality of San Bartolomé was created in honor of the stricken farm workers in Lanzarote and is a tribute to the hard working farmers. It is a sculpture made of white blocks representing different forms, which looks particularly beautiful in connection with the beautiful natural surroundings. The next stop of the sightseeing tour will take you to the LagOmar oasis, the former home of the actor Omar Sharif and one of the most remarkable houses of Lanzarote. Today, the LagOmar is a museum for visitors. It impresses with its special design of white buildings that are built around the natural rock.
Along Teguise and Los Valles, a valley with the island typical dryland cultivation, the sightseeing tour in Lanzarote north continues to the Famara mountains. The charming impressions on the way to one of the highest vantage points of the island, impresses with its amazing beauty and variety. From the vantage point you can enjoy a wonderful view of the valley of the 1000 palm trees. You can also admire the Corona volcano and the north-eastern coast of the island with its picturesque villages.
The next stop on the sightseeing tour in Lanzarote opens a breathtaking view of the islands of Archipielago Chinijo, a group of islands north of Lanzarote. At the foot of the Corona volcano, you will visit an aloe vera farm with several thousand plants. Find out how this herb is processed in order to exert its healing effect in various creams, food or cosmetics. Another highlight of this sightseeing tour in Lanzarote is the Jameos del Agua, a part of a 7 km long underground lava tube, which offers extremely stunning impressions. On the way back you will visit the foundation of Cesar Manrique *(optional), a house of the most famous artist of the island, who integrated five lava bubbles into his house.
Northern Lanzarote round trip:
- Availability: every Monday and Friday
- Duration: approx. 9:00 am until approx. 5:00 pm
- Languages: English, German, Spanish (Monday no Spanish)
- Cruise ship participants: Gerenally, the tour is adapted to the lay times of the ships, but we cannot guarantee a punctual return.
- Please insert name and location of your accommodation during the booking process. You will receive the exact pick-up time with the tickets via email.
- Ticket price sightseeing tour Lanzarote north - per adult (from 12 yrs): 38 €
- Ticket price sightseeing tour Lanzarote north - per child (3-11 yrs): 21 €
- *optional: visit of the foundation Cesar Manrique - 8 € per adult, 1 € per child
- * The lunch buffet can be booked on site if desired for 8 € per adult and 5 € per child. A vegetable option is always available.
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews - Beautiful Lanzarote round trip in the north
- Review by Sharon
« So awesome »It was fab to finally see the Jameos de Agua and Teguise. Loved the round trip, the island is beautiful! (Posted on Nov 10, 2016)