Gran Canaria Submarine Tour in Puerto de Mogán
Dive down under and get to grips with the underwater world in Gran Canaria as you sail through Puerto de Mogán's Harbour
- Gran Canaria Submarine Trip in Puerto de Mogán - per adult (from 13 yrs)31.50€
- Gran Canaria Submarine Trip in Puerto de Mogán - per child (2-12 yrs)16.-€
Booking option: Yellow Submarine Tour from Puerto de Mogán in Gran Canaria
Sit tight and get ready for a real treat: a submarine ride in Gran Canaria which explores the Atlantic Ocean from the Puerto de Mogán. This submarine sailing adventure is not to be missed, you come face to face with the underwater wonders surrounding the Canary Island. The yellow submarine “Golden Shark” is packed full of surprises, don’t be shocked if you see a shipwreck or two under there. Use the huge portholes to get a better look at the sea life.
Everything is top-notch, so you won’t notice the change in pressure as you go further and further down to the ocean bed. The submarine tour in Puerto de Mogán is fun for the whole family. Head off on a 40-minute journey that take you to another side of Gran Canaria, it’ll quickly become the highlight of your holiday!
- Duration: ~ 40 minutes
- Hours: 10:00, 11:00 AM, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:30, 4:20, 5:10 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Playa de Mogán
- Skipper, life jacket, insurance, boat ride
Please bring along:
Snacks, camera, drinks
Submarine Tour in Gran Canaria
Spend 40 minutes and go to the bottom on the Atlantic Ocean on a Yellow Submarine Tour in Gran Canaria. Suss out the seabed as you sail in a super submarine. The Golden Shark sets off from Puerto de Mogán which is a quaint fishing village in the south-west of the Canary Island. Go down, down and deeper as you reach a depth of up to 25m. Sail underwater just in front of the Spanish Island and drift past shipwrecks. You won't skip a beat thanks to the large portholes on the submarine in Gran Canaria. The monitors keep you in touch with the on goings as well. This tour introduces you to a world that is often overlooked, it’s good fun for young and old.
This little town where the Submarine Tour sets off from only came about in the 80’s. In 1985, they opened Puerto de Mogán and just four years later the town was built up from scratch. Puerto de Mogán formerly known as Playa de Mogán used to be a stone covered area used by fisherman to keep their boats when they couldn’t sail. People often refer to Puerto de Mogán as “Little Venice” and you’ll get to see the streets for yourself either before or after the yellow submarine trip.
The submarine specifics:
- Model: Mark III
- Length: 18.3m / Width: 3.85m
- Weight: 108,000kg
- Capacity: 44 passengers and 2 captains
- Motor: 6 electric motors, each with 20hp which enable ease of movement in all directions
- Two separate cabins, one for passengers (maximum of 44 people) and one for the driver (Note: The pilots are officers of the Merchant Marine).
- Portholes: 60cm in diameter
- Equipment: Air conditioning, TV monitors to watch every move that's made
- Oxygen: reserves for 72 hours
- Safety regulations: The submarine meets all safety regulations issued by the authorities of the Navy and regular inspections are carried out.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Gran Canaria Submarine Tour in Puerto de Mogán
Great tour for childrenMy children enjoyed the trip especially, always gladly again;)
Tolle Tour für KinderMeine Kinder haben den Ausflug besonders genossen, immer gerne wieder ;)
A tour for the whole familyThis is actually a real submarine, we were thrilled about everything we could see. A nice experience.
Eine Tour für die ganze FamilieDas ist tatsächlich ein echtes Uboot, wir waren begeistert über alles, was wir sehen konnten. Ein schönes Erlebnis.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?