Sunset on a catamaran in the region of Valencia
Beautiful trip with the sailing catamaran off the coast of Gandias at Costa Azahar in Valencia. Witness the magical sight of the sun sinking into the sea.
- Sunset catamaran cruise Gandia - 1,5 h - per person (11 - 65 years)12.-€
- Sunset catamaran cruise Gandia - 1,5 h - per child (4-10 years)8.-€
- Sunset catamaran cruise Gandia - 1,5 h - per senior (65+)10.-€
- Sunset catamaran cruise Gandia - 1,5 h - per child (0-3 years)0.-€
Booking option: Sunset catamaran trip from Gandia
On this approx. 1.5-hour catamaran trip starting from Gandia the calm sea, the fresh sea air and the romantic sight of the sun, which slowly sinks into the sea, await you. The catamaran serves as a comfortable, quiet viewing platform. To enjoy the sunset to the full, a glass of champagne or a soft drink for children is included in the price.
- March: Saturday and Sunday at 18:00 pm.
- April: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 19:30 pm.
- From 1 May to 16 August: every day except Tuesdays at 20:00 pm.
- From August 17 to September 30: every day except Tuesdays at 19:30 pm.
- Capacity of the catamaran: up to 120 persons
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Months: March - September
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Skipper, fuel, insurance, boat ride, toilet on board
- 1 glass of sparkling wine as a welcome drink, for children 1 soft drink
Romantic journey into the sunset: Catamaran trip from Gandia Harbour
On the southwest coast of Spain near Gandia in Valencia is the Costa Azahar, a picturesque stretch of coast between the lighthouse of Cullera in the north and Cape San Antonio in the south. Almost like a bay, the mainland has retreated here to allow a vast area of very calm and shallow sea. Many great water activities can therefore be experienced here, one of them this 1.5-hour catamaran tour from Gandia. Valencia is a big, very old capital of the area and if you are on holiday there, you should definitely book this sunset sailing tour in addition. If you leave in the port, you can be carried out in the comfortable sail catamaran out on the sea, where you experience the romantic sunset on the sea with a glass sparkling wine already contained in the price.
Through the large area of a comfortable catamaran, you will travel across the waves of the Mediterranean Sea with a mobile viewing platform full of pleasant seating and reclining options. This catamaran excursion in front of Gandia is not only suitable for couples who want to experience this magical, intimate moment. Enjoy this excursion also with friends and family. For children there is a small refreshing drink instead of the champagne glass. You won't be able to tear yourself away from the red-golden glow of the sea at sunset off the Costa Azahar!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?