Food Tour with guide in Fuerteventura
Enjoy the local specialities of the Canary Island, specially made products that have won many awards on this tour in the van over Fuerteventura.
- Typical food in Fuerteventura - guided tour - 4 h - per person (8+) 65.-€
Booking option: Fuerteventura food tour
Take part in the 4-hour tasting journey via Fuerteventura. Eat and drink like the locals, with the famous cheese Majero, the excellent EVO oil, various exotic liqueurs as well as flavoured salts and tasty jams. You can enjoy everything from Puerto del Rosario to Tuineje in a van for up to 8 people.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Hours: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Capacity of the van: max. 8 persons
- Days: Thursday
- Months: possible all-year
- Tour through the center of the island: Start Puerto del Rosario via Antigua and Tuineje
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Pick-up included in the price from: Corralejo, Caleta de Fuste
- Starting points: Puerto del Rosario
- Language of the tour: English, if participants speak different languages
- Pick-ups: southern area is bus station of Caleta de Fuste at 9:25 AM; clients of hotels Caleta de Fuste: 9.30 AM; clients of hotels in Corralejo 8.45 AM; if you're staying in an appartment, you will be informed by booking of the nearest meeting point.
- Transfer, professional guide
- Tasting of cheese, wines, EVO olive oil, liqueurs, flavored salts, jams
Sunglasses, sports- / hiking shoes, suitable clothing, backpack, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks
Day trip through Fuerteventura: eat and drink typical specialities
Explore Fuerteventura with a very special tasty intensity to local culture. Take part in an eco tour in a van with a maximum of 8 people from Puerto del Rosario and visit various selected places and farms on Fuerteventura. The journey takes you via Antigua to Tuineje. On the way you will eat and drink a special example from the local cuisine. The gourmet tour includes, for example, the famous and award-winning cheese Majero, a traditional product of the local economy. You can also taste the award-winning EVO oil.
For the culinary island tour, the guide of this tour on Fuerteventura will pick you up from the villages of Corralejo (north Fuerteventura) to Caleta de Fuste (east Fuerteventura). During the Food Tour your guide will tell you a lot about the history and culture of Fuerteventura. The tasting tour starts in Porto del Rosario. In addition to cheese, you will try local liqueurs, which can also be unusual from local flowers. Try the flavoured salts and various delicious jams. After this 4-hour island tour you will literally feel the taste of Fuerteventura on your tongue. Enjoy eating and drinking like locals on the Canary Island and at the same time take care of some sightseeing on this snack hunt.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Food Tour with guide in Fuerteventura
Was deliciousYou could eat delicious and have experienced valuable things. Thank you!
War leckerMan konnte lecker essen und hat noch wertvolle Dinge erfahren. Danke!
gladly again!had great time, thanks to the guide Martin! We like to come again.
gerne wieder!tolle zeit gehabt, danke an den Guide Martin! Wir kommen gerne nochmal.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?