Short Valencia catamaran tour INFO
- 1.5 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per person (11+)20.-€
- 1.5 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - Senior (65+)18.-€
- 1.5 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per child (4-10 yrs)14.-€
- 1.5 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per child (0-3 yrs)0.-€
Long Valencia catamaran tour INFO
- 3 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per person (11+)42.-€
- 3 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - Senior (65+)36.-€
- 3 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per child (4-10 yrs)30.-€
- 3 hours catamaran tour from Valencia - per child (0-3 yrs)0.-€
More drinks at a budget price INFO
- Optional: drink package 5 Mojitos for the 3-hour catamaran tour25.-€
- Optional: voucher for 5 drinks (soft drinks, beer, sangria)12.-€
- Children until 3 years participate for free in the Valencia catamaran tour.
Overview / General Information
From Valencia on catamaran tour - two differently long tours available
Discover the stunning Costa del Azahar from the seaside and relax at a catamaran tour from Valencia. For both catamaran tours applies:
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Valencia
- Snorkeling equipment (mask + snorkel): can be rented on board for 10 € deposit
- Swim stop(s), boat ride, music, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- Inflatable mattresses / bathing rings during swim stop
Option 1: Short, 1.5 hours catamaran tour from Valencia
The short catamaran tour from Valencia takes you on a little journey along the Valencian coast. Relax on the large nets of the catamaran and enjoy the fantastic views until you'll be anchoring for the swim stop. Discover the crystal-clear underwater world or a swim contentedly in the sea, far away from the crowded beaches, before the catamaran slowly sails back to Valencia.
- 01.05. - 31.05.: daily except Tuesday & Saturday - 16:30 pm
- 01.06. - 31.08.: daily except Tuesday - 11:00 & 16:30 pm / Saturday - 11:00 am
- 01.09. - 19.09.: daily except Tuesday & Saturday - 16:30 pm
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Snacks: potato chips, olives, nuts
- 1 cocktail Agua de Valencia
Option 2: Long, 3 hours catamaran tour from Valencia
On the longer Valencia catamaran tour, you'll set the sails around noon and leave the harbour of Valencia for an approx. 1 hour cruise along the coast. During the journey, you can make yourself comfortable on the various seating possibilities of the spacious catamaran and relax in the sunshine. The gentle rocking of the waves, the scent of salt and sea and the panoramic views are perfect to disconnect. Closely to the coast, but far away from the crowded beaches, the catamaran will anchor for an unhurried swim and the paella is prepared on board. After you've had sufficient time for swimming, snorkeling and lunch, the catamaran sails back to Valencia. A great day out at sea!
- 01.05. - 30.06.: Friday & Sunday - 1:00 pm
- 01.07. - 19.09.: Thursday, Friday & Sunday - 1:00 pm
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Hours: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Food: salad, paella, bread, fruit + 1 cocktail Agua de Valencia
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, snorkeling equipment
From Valencia on catamaran tour along the coast
Enrich your holidays with a marvellous catamaran tour from Valencia by all means. Choose between two differently long catamaran tours, both including a stop for swimming, and discover the diversified Costa del Azahar from the seaside. Look forward to the swim stop on a quiet and remotely located bay during the catamaran tour and like this delight in the beautiful Mediterranean world calmly - perfect for disconnecting and relaxing! On the comfortable catamaran, you'll have lots of space and various seating possibilities, so everybody finds a place to his / her taste.
But not only swimming on remotely located coastal areas is an impressive experience; if you've never been out at sea, then get enchanted by the feeling of the wind in your hair. Additionally, you'll be treated with some fine food during the longer catamaran tour from Valencia - savour a traditional paella Valenciana and enjoy the excursion to the fullest. Look forward to a few wonderful hours out at sea, which you, your family and your friends will keep as an amazing memory for a long time!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews From Valencia on catamaran tour - two differently long tours available
3 heures au catamaranUn tour vraiment joli et amusant avec des personnes sympatiques :-)
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?