From Valencia on sunset catamaran tour
No matter if you come with friends or romantically as a couple: On the sunset catamaran tour from Valencia, you can watch the sunset from the sea - a unique experience!
Sunset catamaran tour from Valencia
- Valencia sunset catamaran tour - per adult (11+)22.-€
- Valencia sunset catamaran tour - Seniors (65+)18.-€
- Valencia sunset catamaran tour - per child (4-10 yrs)14.-€
- Valencia sunset catamaran tour - per child (0-3 yrs)0.-€
Specially priced drinks
- Optional: voucher for 5 drinks (soft drinks, beer, sangria)12.-€
Booking option: 1.5 hours sunset catamaran tour from Valencia
The sunset catamaran tour starts in Valencia on a relaxing cruise along the Valencian coast. Enjoy the gentle sea breeze and the stunning views of Valencia from the catamaran and make yourself comfortable on deck on the various seating possibilities. If you want, you can lay down on the large nets of the catamaran. Look forward to an unforgettable sunset catamaran tour from Valencia with your friends, your family or - totally romantic - as a couple!
Arriving at a perfect spot, you can calmly observe n the unique moment, when the red glowing sun sinks deeper and deeper and bathes the sea and the sky in a golden light. Every sunset is different and at the same time incredibly beautiful. Finally, the sun will set behind the mountains of Valencia and you'll start the unhurried return with the catamaran. The sunset catamaran tour from Valencia is also perfect for special occassions.
- 01.02. - 29.02. - 17:30 pm: Saturday & Sunday
- 01.03. - 30.03. - 18:00 pm: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 01.04. - 31.04. - 19.30 pm: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 01.05. - 16.08. - 20:00 pm: daily except Tuesday
- 17.08. - 06.09. - 20:00 pm: daily except Tuesday
- 07.09. - 13.09. - 19:30 pm: daily except Tuesday
- 14.09. - 30.09. - 19:00 pm: daily except Tuesday
- 01.10. - 30.10. - 18:30 pm: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Months: 15th of March - 3rd of November
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Valencia
- Snacks: potato chips, olives, nuts
- Boat ride, music, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
- 1 cocktail Agua de Valencia
Please respect the following safety instructions for the prevention of Covid-19.
- Passengers and crew must wear masks on the boat.
- Dispensers are available for hand disinfection during boarding.
- Keep a safe distance during boarding and throughout the trip (applies to passengers not traveling together).
- It is possible to control the temperature.
- Only digital boarding passes (smartphones) are accepted.
- Children until 3 years join the sunset catamaran tour from Valencia.
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, long trousers / jacket
Wonderful sunset catamaran tour from Valencia
Gather your friends, your family or your loved one and enjoy an unforgettably amazing moment on the sunset catamaran tour from Valencia. The route takes you along the Valencian coast, so you'll have excellent views of the skyline of the city, the elongated, golden yellow sand beaches and the imposing mountains in the background. On the catamaran, you'll have lots of space and a variety of seating possibilities to make yourself comfortable.
The Valencia sunset catamaran tour reaches its climax, when the sun bit by bit sinks deeper and colours the sky in stunning golden and red colours. Slowly the sun sets behind the mountains and the city and bathes the whole scenery in a very special light. Enjoy this unique moment together with your loved ones and relax in the gentle sea breeze. In the twilight, you'll slowly sail back along the coast and end the sunset catamaran tour back in Valencia's harbour.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews From Valencia on sunset catamaran tour
Short and sweetMe and my girls wanted to dress up on our summer holiday, so we decided to take a boat tour before we painted the town red. This was a hell of a way to pre-drink! As it was only an hour and a half we were still back in town in time to see the best of what Valencia had on offer at night time!
A lovely birthday surpriseI treated my husband to this for his birthday gift and I got the extra drink voucher, so we could sip some sangria together. We had a beautiful evening together and he was smiling from ear to ear because I’d picked a boat tour as he is obsessed with them.
A winner with the teensI took my teenage daughters along in the evening mainly because I didn’t want them to get burnt in the heat, but I told them it was because their make up wouldn’t melt and it did the trick and they were sold. We had a great time chatting and relaxing out at sea as a family.
recommendableWe were there last week, was a nice tour, a bit short. Price was ok, the whole team very nice. The weather played along. On the whole already highly recommended
empfehlenswertwir waren letzte Woche dort, war eine schöne Tour, etwas kurz aber. Preis war in Ordnung, das gesamte team sehr nett. Das Wetter hat mitgespielt. In großen und ganzen schon sehr empfehlenswert
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?